Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if that Stephen Paddock had been a different race, how would that have gone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if that Stephen Paddock had been a different race, how would that have gone?

Imagine someone had offered the guy a million dollars to shoot 500 people.Would it have gone like this?:

The Jewish Stephen Paddock:
    "Ooooooooooy veyyyyyyyyyyyy, give me three million and I'll shoot five people, that's all I can do. I need so much money."

The "African American" (ie. black) Stephen Paddock:
    "Don'ts axe me to do that... I could do with that money to feed my ten illegitimate kids and buys me a watermelon, but I sure can't get out of bed and work - I gots me some sleepin' to do, so's I can get enough energy to eats me some chicken wings and grape kool aid - yes SUH!"

The Chinese Stephen Paddock:
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ching chong ping pong, I will shoot hundleds if you ret me have flesh dog for dinner."

The Russian Stephen Paddockski:
    "But vy only 500? In Serbia I rape bear and kill 700 people just for hobby."

We are all one human race. I don’t understand how people can hat another person over a color. Every time a white person commits a mass shooting y’all get mad at black people. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      We are all one human race. I don’t understand how people can hat another person over a color. Every time a white person commits a mass shooting y’all get mad at black people. Why is that?
      If you'd have done your job properly the guy would have at least had shiny shoes.

Comment

Given the subject, this thread had a lot of potential. Give it to Anorak to f it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Imagine someone had offered the guy a million dollars to shoot 500 people.Would it have gone like this?:

The Jewish Stephen Paddock:
          "Ooooooooooy veyyyyyyyyyyyy, give me three million and I'll shoot five people, that's all I can do. I need so much money."

The "African American" (ie. black) Stephen Paddock:
          "Don'ts axe me to do that... I could do with that money to feed my ten illegitimate kids and buys me a watermelon, but I sure can't get out of bed and work - I gots me some sleepin' to do, so's I can get enough energy to eats me some chicken wings and grape kool aid - yes SUH!"

The Chinese Stephen Paddock:
          "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ching chong ping pong, I will shoot hundleds if you ret me have flesh dog for dinner."

The Russian Stephen Paddockski:
          "But vy only 500? In Serbia I rape bear and kill 700 people just for hobby."

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Given the subject, this thread had a lot of potential. Give it to Anorak to f it all up.
            Your mom .

Comment

I think the Jewish Stephen Paddock should have said

Ooooooooooy veyyyyyyyyyyyy, Annie has lost his edge. Can't even get banned or trigger any sensitive lounge posters anymore.

Comment

what about Muslim Paddock?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I think the Jewish Stephen Paddock should have said

Ooooooooooy veyyyyyyyyyyyy, Annie has lost his edge. Can't even get banned or trigger any sensitive lounge posters anymore.
                  I know, right?

I feel like I can't get banned to save my life these days.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    what about Muslim Paddock?
                    He would have demanded to use an explosive

Comment

Working...
                    X