Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if that Stephen Paddock had been a different race, how would that have gone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Your mom .
    Your mum!!!

Comment

Imagine someone had offered the guy a million dollars to shoot 500 people.Would it have gone like this?:

The Jewish Stephen Paddock:
      "Ooooooooooy veyyyyyyyyyyyy, give me three million and I'll shoot five people, that's all I can do. I need so much money."

The "African American" (ie. black) Stephen Paddock:
      "Don'ts axe me to do that... I could do with that money to feed my ten illegitimate kids and buys me a watermelon, but I sure can't get out of bed and work - I gots me some sleepin' to do, so's I can get enough energy to eats me some chicken wings and grape kool aid - yes SUH!"

The Chinese Stephen Paddock:
      "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ching chong ping pong, I will shoot hundleds if you ret me have flesh dog for dinner."

The Russian Stephen Paddockski:
      "But vy only 500? In Serbia I rape bear and kill 700 people just for hobby."
      what if it is Indian how'd that go? or if it is armenian?

If you'd have done your job properly the guy would have at least had shiny shoes.
      wahahaahahaa spit shine that ish

Comment

Wait did someone offer the white dude one mill to shoot all those ppl?

I have not been following this story of the shooter at all.

Comment

If Paddock had been black he would've held the gun sideways while shooting it and not have killed as many people

Comment

Working...
          X