Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a rich, low key businessman or a celebrity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather be a rich, low key businessman or a celebrity?

Which do you choose and why

i'm alreayd a low key businessman and honestly i have it good. low stress job.

i'm doing great and loving every bit.

Comment

Low key, I think I'd hate being famous.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Well it depends on what levels of success and celebrity.

If you are a low key businessman you have the financial wealth to do pretty much anything you want and keep a low profile.

If you a celeb you get paid for easy gigs like commercials, endorsements, appearances, you also probably can get laid easier if you are really famous and you hit the bars.

Thing is you are a target by all the shady peeps in this world who are out to get you. So the low key business man would be better for avoiding all the people looking to come at you.

But if you just trying to make it easy money celeb is the way to go and you can get laid easier.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Interesting question..
          Pm me if you gots the huts..

Comment

Low key.

Once you're famous you can't go to certain places and do certain things you once enjoyed.

Comment

Low key rich businessman. I get legit stage fright &/or social anxiety-ish with too much attention on me. I'd probably be Robert Downey Jr high during his addiction prime to contend with all that attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Low key rich businessman. I get legit stage fright &/or social anxiety-ish with too much attention on me. I'd probably be Robert Downey Jr high during his addiction prime to contend with all that attention.
                LOL at least you keeping it 100.

I think in my 20's I was definitely an attention whoree i would have loved the fame. i was always clubbing 24/7 too back then, but now that I'm in my 30's i want to be low key as can be.

guess its part of growing up. i legit just want to run in somewhere grab some grub and bounce. that would be obnoxious as all hell if random strangers try to hit you up with a pic or autograph.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  i'm alreayd a low key businessman and honestly i have it good. low stress job.

i'm doing great and loving every bit.
                  I don’t think I’ve ever come across a worse poster then you on this forum.
                  You are lying out your a55, you conduct and act like a 4 year old on here.

I’m 29 and have a very high salary for my age, compared to peers my age I would be considered “rich.” However no rich man has a “low stress job,” you don’t get paid well for an easy gig. It’s the reason people like me are paid well

I studied for 7 years, 4 years full time, 3 years in the evenings - aswell as working full time. That is what success takes! I work late 4 nights a week and always pushing myself. You spend most of your time on here living in a fabricated web of lies - I feel for you.

Having it easy = not a rich “businessman”

Idiot.

Comment

Sheeeit, low key all damn day. Your boy Bob Deezy won 2 mill on a scratcher a few years back, and ain't had to worry since, motha****as.

Comment

Working...
                    X