No announcement yet.

Bringer is siablo.... alt busted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    After the flooded racist trolling from Elroy, I finally blocked him. I kid you not, 3-5 minutes after the block, guess who was immediately answering posts for Elroy to questions I asked Elroy directly. Yep, Bobby Deez.

It's him.
    You are on to something. One time Elroy disappeared for some days and I think it was Bobbie who was more active at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I have been here since 2006. I was up in NSB first. Bringer came after me. Sunspace came after me but somehow if they were my accounts, I am the alt? How does that make sense?
      I'm limited here, I don't spend enough time in the forum to have a informed opinion...
      As far as I'm concerned, I don't confuse you with Bringer ...
      Evjoy your evening Siablo...

Comment

You think that's him. I thought that was a coward White poster that used an alt to be racist and badgering.
        You just mad I out smart you at your own game. Not hard to do when you're dumb as dog**** right,boy?

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
          I'm limited here, I don't spend enough time in the forum to have a informed opinion...
          As far as I'm concerned, I don't confuse you with Bringer ...
          Evjoy your evening Siablo...
          Take care, MindGame. It's always good to see you around.

Comment

You are on to something. One time Elroy disappeared for some days and I think it was Bobbie who was more active at that time.
            Oh absolutely... He magically appeared right above.. He's like Candy Man

Comment

Oh what do you know? Guess who just created a thread to defend Elroy? You guessed it, Bobby Deez

How much you wanna bet he has a conversation with himself and post repeated back to back posts no one responds too similar to Elroys 'fnuked up crimes thread'?

Elroy, you can't hide you egotistical bastard
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-12-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Stop making **** up you old senile bird legged goat ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Stop making **** up you old senile bird legged goat ****er.

Nothing to see folks. Just ol Elroy having another breakdown in defense of Elroy

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Bringer is siablo

Here is alittle exchange nobody caught in jim raynors election quote thread between jim raynor about bringer, yet siablo responds as if he is bringer

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    King Cuck Bringer is especially entertaining.

That's the best you got of me?
                    She did win Jersey, right?
                    Siablo is Chollo vista.

Comment

Siablo is also known to pretend the opposite of who he really is

Comment

Working...
                      X