Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF are these hoes complaining about? Blow a guy to get hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars, and a career as a Hollywood actress, if you actually have the talent. Fair trade off.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      My question is this....how can you, as a woman, accused a man of raping you by oral sex without a weapon or threat?

According to some of these biches, the man demanded oral sex from them and promised them scripts and roles. They didn't want to do it at first, but felt the man was powerful enough to "crush" their careers so they do it. Morever, according to them, they continue to have "consensual" sexual relations after.
      Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      The Hollywood elite protected Harvey Weinsten like the Catholic cardinals protected pedophile priests.
      Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Apparently, Weinstein's pery behavior has been a Hollywood inside-joke for years

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      The others were to worried of not advancing their careers. They wanted the opportunity or didn't want to get blacked balled by Hollywood.

This has been happening since the beginning of entertainment. It is good that this predator was finally exposed
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Rose McGowan says she told the head of Amazon Studios repeatedly that Weinstein raped her.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...ein/index.html
      rose mcgowan is seriously ****ed up, i believe that weinstein raped her and she has PTSD. the sad part about this is that now that weinstein's career is over and he's out of the hollywood elite everyone will claim the problem is fixed, but i have a feeling there's much worse predators still in control of the other studios, nothing's going to change but there will be an illusion of justice. maybe weinstein will lose big in civil court but it's not easy, even bill cosby who raped at least 50 women can't be convicted with his million dollar legal team, weinstein has probably already got cosby's lawyers on retainer

Comment

Women are ****ing ******ed. How the hell is getting laid and making millions of dollars a bad thing?

Comment

One time a woman grabbed my ass on the bus when I was walking by. Did I complain? No. Did I get payed? No. I simply smiled and said thank you man and proceeded to walk to my seat.

Comment

C’mon now..

Who here hasn’t sucked a **** for a movie role..

How the **** you think you think dearranged got into Zoolander 2?

Comment

the guy like many in power are predators. I don't think he is a sex addict but someone addicted to power. Shagging a woman that wouldn't look twice at you but feels obliged to because of your status is all about power, just the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is full of paedophiles and deviants and it will never end as the long as the human condition of craving fame and wealth exists

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Women are ****ing ******ed. How the hell is getting laid and making millions of dollars a bad thing?
                The question is where is Rose McGowan's career? How come those who weren't rape had a better career (Jolie, Paltrow, Beckinshale). Weinstein's semen isn't exactly gold.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X