No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & ***ual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    She looked good THEN....NOW is another story. She's got the Sinead O'Conner look about her these days.
    Probably a muff diver in her older age.

Yeah bro prime Rose McGowan was bad as hell.

Comment

She looked good THEN....NOW is another story. She's got the Sinead O'Conner look about her these days.

she was amazing 20 years ago, now she looks a lil crazy. she was perfect as the satanic priestess in the 2010 version of conan the barbarian

Comment

• Another drug addicted wh@re who sold her soul for fame. Looks as though she has plummeted off Mount Sanity with that Hari Krishna-deluxe hairdo.

Comment

• he ****d everyone and they loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Rose Mcowan is fkin dope
            Was my dude... was

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              I still cant forget Watching her on the red carpet in a see through dress with Mariyln manson back in the 90s.

Did Weinstein destroy that version of Mcowan?
              i had to goggle it. So how does somebody who exploits themselves ***ually complain about being ***ually exploited...especially after she gets paid $100K for her troubles. She makes remarks at the inaugural Women’s Convention like...“I have been slut-shamed. I have been harassed. I’ve been maligned. And you know what? I’m just like you.” Look at her...she looks like a slut and she is NOT just like other woman. She sold off her ***uality for money while she was young enough to do it. I'm not defending Weinstein...but Hollywood is full of whores of all genders and walks. Who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                i had to goggle it. So how does somebody who exploits themselves ***ually complain about being ***ual exploited...especially after she gets paid $100K for her troubles. She makes remarks at the inaugural Women’s Convention like...“I have been slut-shamed. I have been harassed. I’ve been maligned. And you know what? I’m just like you.” Look at her...she looks like a slut and she is NOT just like other woman. She sold off her ***uality for money while she was young enough to do it. I'm not defending Weinstein...but Hollywood is full of whore of all genders and walks. Who cares?

You motha****in right.. She had that **** dick comin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  You motha****in right.. She had that **** dick comin
                  ***ual assault no longer necessarily means ****. I havn't followed this story very much TBH...I don't really care. I'm assuming that her accepting the $100K meant that she could not disclose what happened legally...but I could be wrong. In any event my point is...today ass grabbing is considered ***ual assault.

Comment

• ''if ugly assed marylin is
                    hitting that, you know my
                    ugly ass is hitting it''

harvey ^

''yeah, i hit this too''

Comment

Damn Rose looks like she awakened by Morpheus and Neo out of the Matrix in that second pic.

Comment

Working...
                      X