No announcement yet.

Detroit firefighter fired for bringing watermelon to station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Lucky you..,WAH-MEL-UN season is over in Japan...

Can't wait til next year..

Apparently I'm a savage to J ppl..I eat seeds & all.
    Wow, seeds too?

JewMex caveman

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      did you know im you and youre me

at least thats what resident cvnt collo claims

desperate times
      That dude is b*tch made. With his b*tch ass putting people on ignore then trying to respond to them without reply. **** that ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        That dude is b*tch made. With his b*tch ass putting people on ignore then trying to respond to them without reply. **** that ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Wow, seeds too?

JewMex caveman
          Exactly!! Jhonny says wassup from Tokyo?!?

Comment

Exactly!! Jhonny says wassup from Tokyo?!?
            ¡Que pasa perrito! Mi hermano. Have no mercy on that little puta blanca, Jhonny

Comment

¡Que pasa perrito! Mi hermano. Have no mercy on that little puta blanca, Jhonny
              Funny story...last night my Heina sent me to the store to get her a bottle of wine...while Jhonny & I were walking home...
              A decent 29 year old Japanese woman started talking to Jhonny, then me...

She spoke excellent English, and was married to a white dude in NY.

She and I talked for nearly an hour...my girl got "worried" and went looking for me..

She was ****ing pissed when she found me chopping it up with another j lady.. She pretended that it was all good, talked to the J lady and we went home..

As we entered our home she catches me with an og jealous b1tch gangster slap on my left ear, and perforated my ear drum..

She apologized...then cried...she said "you made me do that!"

I grudge ****ed her big time..,the nature of love....bishes right??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                when the trollers get trolled

Elroy, you're freely posting in one of my threads right now. Why are you still upset?

Comment

Funny story...last night my Heina sent me to the store to get her a bottle of wine...while Jhonny & I were walking home...
                  A decent 29 year old Japanese woman started talking to Jhonny, then me...

She spoke excellent English, and was married to a white dude in NY.

She and I talked for nearly an hour...my girl got "worried" and went looking for me..

She was ****ing pissed when she found me chopping it up with another j lady.. She pretended that it was all good, talked to the J lady and we went home..

As we entered our home she catches me with an og jealous b1tch gangster slap on my left ear, and perforated my ear drum..

She apologized...then cried...she said "you made me do that!"

I grudge ****ed her big time..,the nature of love....bishes right??
                  That sounds just like me and my son's mother. We'd get to fighting, then straight to the bed. Rinse, and repeat.

I hope you blamed Jhonny for it

Comment

That sounds just like me and my son's mother. We'd get to fighting, then straight to the bed. Rinse, and repeat.

I hope you blamed Jhonny for it
                    It's always jhonny's fault..
                    B1tch ****ed up my equilibrium big time..,

Comment

It's always jhonny's fault..
                      B1tch ****ed up my equilibrium big time..,
                      Oh yeah, for sure. Be careful for the next few days with your balance. I had a sinus issue or something the other week and would get tipsy at times

Comment

Working...
                      X