No announcement yet.

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Thoughts, any original Blade Runner fans? WHat do you think?

Looking forward to watching it...looks great.

Comment

will probably be a talkfest (overly drawn out character development, rehashing the 1st movie)...it will no doubt be great to look at, doe

Comment

It will be a visual masterpiece and a marvel action wise as well!

Looking forward to watching and as well picking up on all the "hidden" stuff in it, seems like nearly every movie has it!

Comment

Remakes usually fall short, but this one hopefully is one of the exceptions. Blade Runner was a cult classic.

Comment

really liked the first one, unfortunately Harrison Ford has become such a slouch

Comment

Movie was pretty ****ing terrible lol

I was excited too because the trailer looked so damn good.

The pacing is ass awful. This is not a movie you want to see with your friends.

If you want to get analytical though there are some good themes to think about and there are some tremendously beautiful sound and set pieces.

You just have to get through a boring ass, weird, overly drawn out movie.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

If you want to get analytical though there are some good themes to think about and there are some tremendously beautiful sound and set pieces.

That's too bad. I guess I'll wait for it to come online. So far 2017 hasn't produced a single good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  That's too bad. I guess I'll wait for it to come online. So far 2017 hasn't produced a single good movie.
                  You must've not seen Rough Night with Scarlett Johanson or Flatliners which is currently in theatres.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

woah really? ive heard from everyone/everywhere thats its a classic 10/10 movie..

Did you see the original?

Im kinda hesitant because....well ryan gosling??? gtfoh

Comment

Working...
                    X