Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun sales always rise AFTER mass shootings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Didn't we have a senator or member of congress who thought an island could "flip over" if too many solders were on it not THAT long ago? There is always some crazy politicians who openly say & believe things that have no chance of happening. Some parts of America are insane towards the R side & some are insane to the D side despite whats the middle saying & where the middle is going.
    Try again. False equivalence.

No matter how many votes they have, they can't tip an island over.

Get enough votes for a gun ban and they have a gun ban.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Again, fallacy need not be refuted. When one can only reply with fallacy they've lost the debate.

Take a Debate class and educate yourself.

This is why your communities are cesspools Cobra. When someone tries to teach you people things you respond with nonsense like this and make it some sort of pissing contest while refusing to listen and learn. As a result you folks stay ignorant, all while patting yourselves on the back.

Stay ignorant for all I care.
      You have nothing so you go to personal attacks and try to change the subject

MUH SENATOR DOE

Comment

That Senator had 60 votes in the Senate, majority in the house, and the Presidency and banning guns was never a reality. You can't get enough votes to ban guns.

but but but muh Senator

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You have nothing so you go to personal attacks and try to change the subject

MUH SENATOR DOE
          If you're going to do a broken record, stuck on stupid routine I'll be forced to put you in Time Out until you learn yourself.

Do you want that, or can you conduct yourself like an adult and address my point?

The point has been settled, in my favor, long ago. I made a 100% factual statement. You keep responding with "But....".

Your attrition nonsense is annoying me.

Comment

Have you ever heard the statement, 'Its not the President/Senator/Congressman that's the problem. That's just one person. It's the millions of people who voted to put that person in office that's the problem'.

Have you?

What does it mean to you?

If you get it, you'll understand.

If not, I give up and admit I can't fix your ignorance and stupid.

Comment

I probably shouldn't say ****... But even my chihuhua Jhonny laughs at the Koran...

Pure comedy.... Hilarious at its best..

Can someone, anyone get mo**** off my jock??

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic..._medium=social

Im completely shocked by this.

Am I the only one???

Why do ya'll think that is?

And what does it say, if anything, about us?
                Not surprising. Some people get scared and buy more protection. Some get scared the gov't is coming for their guns so they go buy more.

Comment

If you're going to do a broken record, stuck on stupid routine I'll be forced to put you in Time Out until you learn yourself.

Do you want that, or can you conduct yourself like an adult and address my point?

The point has been settled, in my favor, long ago. I made a 100% factual statement. You keep responding with "But....".

Your attrition nonsense is annoying me.
                  What was your point of making that statement? Your point was in disagreement with the post that said thinking the government is going to take our guns is ridiculous. You mentioned muh Senator being for a total gun ban in order to make it seem like a possibility. As I and others have continually pointed out to you, one muh Senator being for a gun ban means absolutely nothing. Especially when muh Senator had 60 votes in the Senate. Majority in the house, the Presidency, and a total gun ban never came up. Now muh Senator is in a party that doesnt control the Senate, House, or Presidency. All three are controlled by the party of the NRA. But you think muh Senator can make a total gun ban a possibility. Like he said in his original post, people have no idea how government works. With every post you prove he's correct

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Not surprising. Some people get scared and buy more protection. Some get scared the gov't is coming for their guns so they go buy more.
                    Fam, all Im saying is those are illogical reactions.

Comment

Have you ever heard the statement, 'Its not the President/Senator/Congressman that's the problem. That's just one person. It's the millions of people who voted to put that person in office that's the pproblem'.
                      Bumper sticker quotes is not how legislation is passed. Millions more voted for people who share the opposing view of muh Senator

Comment

Working...
                      X