No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post

Since you seem so concerned about Chicago you should post in my thread about guns on the streets of Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      We have no proof he did this for those purposes, therefore we have no proof he was a terrorist.

just a partial list

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post

just a partial list
        I'm calling bull**** on that claim. The Sandyhook mass shooter was democrat. That awkward socially isolated loser was not into politics and probably didn't know the difference between dem and repubs. "He was a democrat" - not believable

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm calling bull**** on that claim. The Sandyhook mass shooter was democrat. That awkward socially isolated loser was not into politics and probably didn't know the difference between dem and repubs. "He was a democrat" - not believable
          even the awkwardly social collumbine shooters hunted Christian conservatives and wore evolutionism shirts while doing it and wrote evolutionism manifestos before doing it

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

not sure how accurate this is but we know for a fact that the loser who shot up the baseball game was a bernie bro.
            beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Explain how i played myself...
              You don't know how to do two-step equations.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                You don't know how to do two-step equations.
                You didn't read the parent post obviously. He said black men were over represented in mass killings in terms of population & white men are underrepresented. He tried to justify that statement by using the white population as a whole instead of using the population of the group he claimed was underrepresented, white adult males. When you take the population of white adult males it shoes their also overrepresented.

Notice he didn't dispute that when i pointed it out to him. He got frustrated and went to name calling.

Show me how i played myself. I know why you think that but I'll wait for you to say it then I'll show you where you're wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You didn't read the parent post obviously. He said black men were over represented in mass killings in terms of population & white men are underrepresented. He tried to justify that statement by using the white population as a whole instead of using the population of the group he claimed was underrepresented, white adult males. When you take the population of white adult males it shoes their also overrepresented.

Notice he didn't dispute that when i pointed it out to him. He got frustrated and went to name calling.

Show me how i played myself. I know why you think that but I'll wait for you to say it then I'll show you where you're wrong
                  If you can't see what others can see that's on you, pal.

As for your 'parent post', it's not approropiate, either, that you included children, inmates, and nursing home residents in your comparison sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    If you can't see what others can see that's on you, pal.

As for your 'parent post', it's not approropiate, either, that you included children, inmates, and nursing home residents in your comparison sample.
                    Others are seeing what they think they saw. They think saw. It's obvious by the post you quoted to say I played myself. He said black men are only 6% of the population so they're overrepresented also. Why did he point that out to me? I never denied that black men are overrepresented. But /// denied that white men are overrepresented, which everyone now agrees is false. So how did i play myself?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      yea unlikely, he was literally ******ed right? unsure why he was included on the list.

difficult to ignore the amount of registered democrats/leftists that end up being mass shooters though. can't say i'm shocked however since these leftists usually subscribe to communist/marxist/anarchist doctrines that call for this kind of civil unrest. ANTIFA members are all potential mass shooters just as much as the media's gun-toting NRA conservative boogeyman that they prop up each time a mass shooting happens.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 10-07-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X