Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    what are they? the asian kid? only killed two people, one of whom was his main target, and that doesn't fit the definition the feds use for a mass shooting.
    I listed them, and linked to a source, earlier.

So I need to post it for you, again?

As for the rest, watch those personal attacks. First off, don't believe Addix, as he's shown himself to be full of **** many, many times over. Second, I don't know what this underage girl nonsense is. For whatever reason, Addix made that charge. But if you feel I'm a danger to choldren, feel free to inform law enforcement. I've done nothing illegal, and I'm sure you know it and are just resorting your typical insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you were already proven to have never even read the thing after having been contradicted literally by the first amendment. i could see a little pleb like you getting tripped up on an amendment further into the thing, because you know, reading is hard!

but no, you were bodied by the first f#cking line
      Insults.

Try again.

The 2nd Amendment is pretty clear, or at least it is to me. You, not so sure.

It allows for the keeping and bearing of arms by the people. Seems a pretty valid reason for the keeping and bearing of arms by the populace.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Ryan's job isn't to take away the Constitutional rights from the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Ryan's job isn't to take away the Constitutional rights from the people.
            People can have their guns, just not military-grade assault rifles. There's no good reason why citizens should have their lethal mass killing weapons. The U.S. didn't have all of these mass shooting with assault rifles back in the early 90s, 80s and before - now we have these occurrences.

Why can't we go back to not having these kinds of weapons?

Comment

People can have their guns, just not military-grade assault rifles. There's no good reason why citizens should have their lethal mass killing weapons. The U.S. didn't have all of these mass shooting with assault rifles back in the early 90s, 80s and before - now we have these occurrences.

That would mean Ryan and the rest of the moderate Republicans in congress would have to return their NRA money and then face a primary challenge from an NRA backed opponent. Then, assuming he wins, the NRA backed white nationalist, excuse me, Freedom Party, would make it impossible for him to effectively govern as Speaker.

You think a soft, policy wonk like Ryan has the balls for that kind of fight? I don't.

Comment

When were automatic weapons banned in the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  That would mean Ryan and the rest of the moderate Republicans in congress would have to return their NRA money and then face a primary challenge from an NRA backed opponent. Then, assuming he wins, the NRA backed white nationalist, excuse me, Freedom Party, would make it impossible for him to effectively govern as Speaker.

You think a soft, policy wonk like Ryan has the balls for that kind of fight? I don't.
                  I wish more pols would put their country first and exhibit some real ****in leadership - despite the political consequences.

Comment

The U.S. didn't have all of these mass shooting with assault rifles back in the early 90s, 80s and before - now we have these occurrences
                    Um.....
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      It would also mean they would have to violate the 2nd Amendment.

You left that part out.

Comment

Working...
                      X