Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    No because 99.9% of all gun deaths in the USA are still committed with hand guns not military styled rifles. And there is absolutely no chance of banning hand guns.
    And a lot of those deaths are accidents or suicides

Ppl don't realize that when the media tries to hype them up about gun deaths

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      then they kicked him out of their Dungeons and Dragons Club

that's why he's all salty
      Don't make shiet up

It wasn't dungeons and dragons

It was pokemon cards

Comment

I know a way to get conservatives and the NRA on board with gun control

The last time conservatives and the NRA supported gun control was when black people were legally arming themselves as "A well regulated militia".

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, the bill was crafted in response to members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods while they were conducting what would later be termed copwatching. They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

AB-1591 was authored by Don Mulford (R) from Oakland, John T. Knox (D) from Richmond, Walter J. Karabian (D) from Monterey Park, Alan Sieroty (D) from Los Angeles, and William M. Ketchum (R) from Bakersfield, it passed both Assembly (controlled by Democrats 42:38) and Senate (split 20:20) and was signed by the governor on July 28.

Both Republicans and Democrats in California supported increased gun control. Governor Ronald Reagan was present when the protesters arrived and later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a "ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."(read:
        white)
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Act

For black people like myself who believing in arming yourselves

https://naaga.co/

We don't commit mass shootings so any new guns laws should be focused on those who do, and shouldn't affect me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Good thing it's basically as easy to make them in your garage as it is to buy them these days and you have no say in the matter/can do nothing/the end.

You weird repressed creeps are fighting a losing battle. I still owned guns even when I lived in Europe.

you are beyond ******ed if you think it's just as easy to buy a gun as it is to make one, and know nothing about the manufacture of anything. you also know nothing about the purchase of guns, particularly in lax states.

hopefully one of those guns you own finds its way to your mouth.

Comment

I sincerely believe being armed is much better than not having a way to defend yourself.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie I chucked at the website name.

fuckin naagas.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Don't make shiet up

It wasn't dungeons and dragons

It was pokemon cards

Derek Carr fractured back...out 2-6 weeks

time for me to start drinking hard liquor again

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you are beyond ******ed if you think it's just as easy to buy a gun as it is to make one, and know nothing about the manufacture of anything. you also know nothing about the purchase of guns, particularly in lax states.

hopefully one of those guns you own finds its way to your mouth.
                  I don't think he's talking about making gun from scratch.

99% of gun parts are available without restrictions.

Only thing restricted is the receiver. The receiver is the only thing considered a firearm.

Barrel, mag, grips, etc. every other part is not considered a firearm and u can buy it anywhere.

And now they sell unfinished receivers.

If it's not finished its not a gun.

So all u have to do is some minimal work on the receiver to finish it then just assemble it with the other parts.

Done. Quite easily. Very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    We don't commit mass shootings so any new guns laws should be focused on those who do, and shouldn't affect me at all.
                    You guys prefer gang shootings.

50 people dead is a bad weekend in Chicago.

Where's your outrage about all those blacks being slaughtered?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Derek Carr fractured back...out 2-6 weeks

time for me to start drinking hard liquor again
                      We got magic and worthy 2.0

Ball and Ingram

Comment

Working...
                      X