No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    There is nothing to try again. There is no reason for these weapons to be sold to the public. The NRA has simply leveraged Republicans in Congress its a shame. You can be pro 2nd amendment and not want military grade weapons in public.

Matter of fact, if enough white men keep using military grade weapons to murder guests at country music shows like this, then things will change.

Even better, the whole crowd should've been armed like you and others want. That way, they could've all pulled their guns and shot each other, so there would be 400 dead and 2000 injured.

Then maybe Congress would get the courage to stand up to the NRA.
    99% of murders are from handguns. Military grade weapons make up less than a fraction of a percent when it comes to total gun murders in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Okay, two liberals have called for complete gun bans. And? What's your point? They are two individuals. What about liberals who don't want a complete ban?
      One's a sitting Senator.

My point was made.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Do you think restricting automatic weapons would lead to less deaths? And if not. Why not?
      Calls for speculation.

I'm debating facts here. If you want to play "what ifs" I'm not your guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Lmao at 1bad saying he's bored because he's not mentally stimulated by the convo on boxingscene.

Negga your pushing 50 and looking for mentally stimulating conversation on a dead boxing website, and this is how you've spent the last 15-20 years of your life, while living in daddy's home, spending all his $.

Your life is shameful, pointless, and pathetic. That's why your bored.

If you weren't such a coward you would be the perfect mass shooter candidate, but your scared to even participate in society, so I know we don't have to worry about that.
        Addix just destroyed 1bad65

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          One's a sitting Senator.

My point was made.

Calls for speculation.

I'm debating facts here. If you want to play "what ifs" I'm not your guy.
          So, your stance is unless you can prevent every innocent death from guns, then do nothing?

I have seen posts where you call for people to give their opinion when you feel you have them backed into a corner, but when someone asks an opinion of you, you won't give it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So you're blaming the NRA for the shooting, then saying the NRA is mostly white, so you use that logic to justify you bringing race into this.

Wow.

Is there anything you don't bring race into?
            I did not blame anyone for the shooting. I posted only about the solution to the problem of military grade weapons being available to the public. Please don't pretend you do not understand or purposely misunderstand the post.

The NRA has tremendous political influence over the Republican party as all of us know. The Republican Party, like the NRA, are both more than 60% white. IMO change will come when more incidents like this occur because it forces Republicans to take on the NRA-in other words white folks, reacting to white on white violence, by taking on the predominantly white organization that advocates for these laws.

Quite frankly, I don't see why you don't agree with me here. It's not like a liberal or non white has had any success making Republicans change on this issue. As you posted Obama "politicized" the issue.

As I have asked twice if you see another agent for change, let me know. You haven't. You have just questioned why I see the solution as rooted in race.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Lmao at 1bad saying he's bored because he's not mentally stimulated by the convo on boxingscene.

Negga your pushing 50 and looking for mentally stimulating conversation on a dead boxing website, and this is how you've spent the last 15-20 years of your life, while living in daddy's home, spending all his $.

Your life is shameful, pointless, and pathetic. That's why your bored.

If you weren't such a coward you would be the perfect mass shooter candidate, but your scared to even participate in society, so I know we don't have to worry about that.
              Dude, stfu.

You take this Internet stuff way too seriously.

I'm not sure where you got your info, but your Internet e-stalking skills suck. They are almost as bad your prediction skills!

I don't live with my dad, or alone in a home he owns. I'm married, and we own our house which we purchased.

I also own 3 cars, including a street rod I play around in. I vacation yearly. I have a full time job that pays well over the median income where i live. I'm certainly not bored, that's for sure.

But keep embarrassing yourself and obsessing over me. You did before and got a fairly long ban. Next time I'd wager it'll be a perma-ban.

Leave me alone you obsessed whack job mental defective. Or get banned. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                99% of murders are from handguns. Military grade weapons make up less than a fraction of a percent when it comes to total gun murders in the grand scheme of things.
                I get that. IMO this makes an argument for handguns being restricted as well but that is another debate for another time.

My point is every situation where a military grade weapon was used, the death and injury toll would be reduced if the shooter had a non automatic gun that is used for sport or hunting.

Why isn't that being taken into consideration whenever this issue is being discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Addix just destroyed 1bad65
                  Considering none of its true, nope.

He's just salty he got banned awhile back for acting a fool and for whatever reason he blames me for it.

He'll be banned soon I'd wager. He has no self-control and takes the Internet much too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    So, your stance is unless you can prevent every innocent death from guns, then do nothing?
                    No.

My stance is we follow what the 2nd Amendment says.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                    I have seen posts where you call for people to give their opinion when you feel you have them backed into a corner, but when someone asks an opinion of you, you won't give it?
                    You asked me to speculate.

Sorry, I don't do that when someone is trying to play Gotcha!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      As I have asked twice if you see another agent for change, let me know. You haven't. You have just questioned why I see the solution as rooted in race.
                      You see everything rooted on race.

Its really sad, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X