Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gonna make them stand for the anthem? I though this was America! Land of the free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What others see:

What I see:

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Look at that black guy's in the centre upperbody and then look at his legs. Damn.

He looks like his fellow Alabamian, Deontay Wilder, but at least he has an excuse.

I'm going straight to hell.
      Oh no he dinnent! ^^^^^^^^
      LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Nothing big brother-y about that

Might as well add pins to our clothing like North Korean soldiers so we are always keeping our head up in respect for our great country

way i see it, if people arent proud to stand for their countries anthem they can **** off to a new one. 195 or so to choose from. these ****ers dont realise how lucky theyve got it living in america.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          way i see it, if people arent proud to stand for their countries anthem they can **** off to a new one. 195 or so to choose from. these ****ers dont realise how lucky theyve got it living in america.
          That's ridiculous. You can be proud to be an American and not understand why the anthem is even played at sporting events.

I'll never understand how forced patriotic behavior is so encouraged around here. Yes it would be nice / polite to get up and show pride for your country but doing so should be optional.

I wonder if I walked around the streets with a boombox playing the anthem if I would be allowed to harass and browbeat people who refuse to stand. Would be a real treat.

Comment

That's ridiculous. You can be proud to be an American and not understand why the anthem is even played at sporting events.

I'll never understand how forced patriotic behavior is so encouraged around here. Yes it would be nice / polite to get up and show pride for your country but doing so should be optional.

I wonder if I walked around the streets with a boombox playing the anthem if I would be allowed to harass and browbeat people who refuse to stand. Would be a real treat.
            Please film it

Comment

This was a joke......

Comment

Nothing big brother-y about that

Might as well add pins to our clothing like North Korean soldiers so we are always keeping our head up in respect for our great country

god damn do they really do that

Comment

Great idea Bob, one big no no would be to make noise in my old hood & interrupt dope sales..other than that, sounds like a winning idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    god damn do they really do that
                    I think they do, I google searched North Korea soldier pins to find that image BUT after you commented I went to find where that image originated from and apparently it's from an article about Chinese soldiers perfecting their posture during drills.

I should really be more careful, I almost thought North Korea was a total schithole.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-25-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Look at that black guy's in the centre upperbody and then look at his legs. Damn.

He looks like his fellow Alabamian, Deontay Wilder, but at least he has an excuse.

I'm going straight to hell.
                      Leave it to you to check out every black guy's legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X