Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official Shameless season 8 thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I remember why I stopped watching this show.
    It makes zero sense, the characters make no progression, and after awhile you get tired of the same old plot devices being used over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      It makes zero sense, the characters make no progression, and after awhile you get tired of the same old plot devices being used over and over again.
      What the **** are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        No I haven't, but I plan to.

How many seasons did the UK version have?

The US version is going strong. It was renewed for season 9. Usually shows start to suck when it gets this far, but nah Shameless is still great.
        loads, like 10 or so! its really good although so is the american one apprantly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          Yeah i agree. It was good now its just some exaggerated bs. Ever since that ***** emma (fiona) demanded getting paid the same as william (frank) shes been a ***** of a character. Shes even a producer like wtf. Barely even has sex scenes or comes out nude. Kevin is just used for ******ed one liners and his ***** V is annoying as **** too. Barely shows anything

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Yeah i agree. It was good now its just some exaggerated bs. Ever since that ***** emma (fiona) demanded getting paid the same as william (frank) shes been a ***** of a character. Shes even a producer like wtf. Barely even has sex scenes or comes out nude. Kevin is just used for ******ed one liners and his ***** V is annoying as **** too. Barely shows anything
            Have you seen any of season 8? It's pretty damn good.

They are all on the come up, everyone is sort of getting their **** together but still dysfunctional. That was basically the entire theme of the show.

Fiona showed **** last episode by the way.

Comment

I don't want to watch the whole show, but can someone direct me to some specific episodes/seasons where I can see Fiona nude and/or in some sex scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                I don't want to watch the whole show, but can someone direct me to some specific episodes/seasons where I can see Fiona nude and/or in some sex scenes?
                She gets ****ed in the very first episode

Comment

New epsidoe on at 9!

So like 2 hours.

Comment

New episode on now!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      What the **** are you talking about?
                      Mijo, it reminds my old azz of my sad childhood.

Comment

Working...
                      X