Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper B.o.B Just Started A GoFundMe To Prove The Earth Is Flat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black people believe some wild ****, it's like how they all believe the illuminati is controlling everything. Black people in the hood will talk for hours About illuminati.

Black people need to stop with this earth is flat bs, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The sun is not coplanar with the "frisbee earth". If it were, we could have night time on the other side of frisbee earth.

We're still working on the science of frisbee moon

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Black people believe some wild ****, it's like how they all believe the illuminati is controlling everything. Black people in the hood will talk for hours About illuminati.

That's why black people in the hood get killed. You're not supposed to talk about "it"

Comment

What's the flat earthers explanation for being able to travel all the way around the earth and get back to where you started, teleportation?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            What's the flat earthers explanation for being able to travel all the way around the earth and get back to where you started, teleportation?
            If you're flying, you run into the gravitational field that pulls you around the edge of earth along the circumference. You're in a plane so you really can't feel it (just like going straight yet travelling in a circle for you round earthers) If you're on a ship, there's the outer edge current, which flows around the edge of earth.

Comment

I agree with that. We always quick to jump on some stupid conspiracy theory

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The sun is not coplanar with the "frisbee earth". If it were, we could have night time on the other side of frisbee earth.

We're still working on the science of frisbee moon
              Please don't tell me you're one of these people?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                So you actually put me on ignore.

Keep me there. I promise I won't abuse you anymore, you can troll in peace.
                Szef, Loma or Rigo?

Comment

ShoulderRoll be on that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Checkmate, Bushbaby and Shoulder.

Comment

I can't believe this is still going on

Comment

Working...
                      X