Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military People Should Be Proud When People KNEEL DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM/FLAG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Military People Should Be Proud When People KNEEL DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM/FLAG!

Military People Should Be Proud When They People KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! and/or To The Flag.

Military people should be Proud when they see American Citizens exercising their rights that they (military people) fought/fight for and protect.

How stupid is it to get mad over something you risked your life for them to have?

Maybe some see it as not honoring the country they risked their lives for. The Republic is more than having the right to show dissent. I have to imagine it's hard to come back from watching men die for this country, to see people who can't stand up in respect

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Military People Should Be Proud When They People KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! and/or To The Flag.

Military people should be Proud when they see American Citizens exercising their rights that they (military people) fought/fight for and protect.

How stupid is it to get mad over something you risked your life for them to have?
      Im a Vet and IDGAF whether people sit, stand kneel, or take a crap during the National anthem. It dont effect me at all.

What I find funny as hell though is people acting like this is a F'ing protest. Bunch of pansies kneeling lmao! It would be a damn protest if they didnt have free speech. Like in Saudi Arabia, women cant drive until today actually but there was a young woman named Loujain al-Hathloul who would drive in protest, she was actually beaten and imprisoned but still did it. IMO she has bigger balls than these athletes trying to prove a point because thats what they are trying to do, prove a point not protest speech freedom(s).

Freedom of speech is the freedom of not being prosecuted by the Federal Govt. What Ali did was a protest, he faced prosecution. I wonder how many of these athletes would bend the knee if Federal Agents were waiting outside of their locker room or the tax man decided to garnish their wages until they straightened that knee? Id assume not many.

So again as a Marine and War vet, IDGAF who protests or what they protest for, its their right, just remember there are people out there that are not as lucky and no matter how bad you think you are there are badder.

Comment

no they shouldnt be proud. as far as im concerned the ringleaders of this should get a warning, and if they carry on with these silly games they can find themselves locked up in a jail cell for the forseeable future. fed up of this wave of anti-patriotism in every country, if youre going to disrespect the nation and the flag you can get locked up where you can reflect on whether 'the cause' was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Im a Vet and IDGAF whether people sit, stand kneel, or take a crap during the National anthem. It dont effect me at all.

What I find funny as hell though is people acting like this is a F'ing protest. Bunch of pansies kneeling lmao! It would be a damn protest if they didnt have free speech. Like in Saudi Arabia, women cant drive until today actually but there was a young woman named Loujain al-Hathloul who would drive in protest, she was actually beaten and imprisoned but still did it. IMO she has bigger balls than these athletes trying to prove a point because thats what they are trying to do, prove a point not protest speech freedom(s).

Freedom of speech is the freedom of not being prosecuted by the Federal Govt. What Ali did was a protest, he faced prosecution. I wonder how many of these athletes would bend the knee if Federal Agents were waiting outside of their locker room or the tax man decided to garnish their wages until they straightened that knee? Id assume not many.

So again as a Marine and War vet, IDGAF who protests or what they protest for, its their right, just remember there are people out there that are not as lucky and no matter how bad you think you are there are badder.
          Thing is Ali did something remarkable by giving up his prime years for something he believed in.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Thing is Ali did something remarkable by giving up his prime years for something he believed in.
            Dude, I actually read articles on Yahoo and other sports sites of people comparing Ali to Kapernick lol! Kap didnt and still doesnt face any government repercussion. He made a lot of money being a less than mediocre football player. Ali stood up to the man, paid his price and carried on like a G. I guarantee 95% of these dudes taking knees would be like Smokey and the Governments DeBo.

"I play mind games with debo, "he be like shut the f up"..... I be quiet but when he leave I be talkin again"

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Dude, I actually read articles on Yahoo and other sports sites of people comparing Ali to Kapernick lol! Kap didnt and still doesnt face any government repercussion. He made a lot of money being a less than mediocre football player. Ali stood up to the man, paid his price and carried on like a G. I guarantee 95% of these dudes taking knees would be like Smokey and the Governments DeBo.

"I play mind games with debo, "he be like shut the f up"..... I be quiet but when he leave I be talkin again"
              Yeah that's about it..

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                no they shouldnt be proud. as far as im concerned the ringleaders of this should get a warning, and if they carry on with these silly games they can find themselves locked up in a jail cell for the forseeable future. fed up of this wave of anti-patriotism in every country, if youre going to disrespect the nation and the flag you can get locked up where you can reflect on whether 'the cause' was worth it.
                wow lol.. thank god i live in the land of the free and not a place where i worship a queen

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  wow lol.. thank god i live in the land of the free and not a place where i worship a queen
                  I would worship Princess Kate.

Comment

for me, its the ''why now ?''

its 20****IN17 !!!

did these cvnts just now become aware ?!?!?

shlt hasnt gotten any worse and theres only 20 nfl games.

no one is kneeling in chicago, balt, clev, det, memp, phil, st l....

its FAF and not close to being sincere.

a cvnt shouldnt put his teammate in a position of picking sides in a POLITICAL SITUATION.

worst of all, seeing so many adults being fooled as if anything going to change. lets check back in april.

Comment

Working...
                    X