Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military People Should Be Proud When People KNEEL DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM/FLAG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Military People Should Be Proud When They People KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! and/or To The Flag.

Military people should be Proud when they see American Citizens exercising their rights that they (military people) fought/fight for and protect.

How stupid is it to get mad over something you risked your life for them to have?
    Exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Exactly!!!!
      you are a very smart person.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        you are a very smart person.
        Thanks, I can be book and Holy Spirit smart

Comment

I think former military should kneel for the lack of support from the government after they return as veterans.

Let's see how the pundits spin that one.

Comment

how would you feel if US soldiers would kneel in front of the enemies?

you know what. take a knee in front of me and let me drip my cum on your fag face bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              how would you feel if US soldiers would kneel in front of the enemies?

you know what. take a knee in front of me and let me drip my cum on your fag face bitch!
              Not sure how that correlates but whatever.

Kneeling has caught the attention of a nation to a cause someone felt passionate about.

Like it or not it's mission accomplished

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Im a Vet and IDGAF whether people sit, stand kneel, or take a crap during the National anthem. It dont effect me at all.

What I find funny as hell though is people acting like this is a F'ing protest. Bunch of pansies kneeling lmao! It would be a damn protest if they didnt have free speech. Like in Saudi Arabia, women cant drive until today actually but there was a young woman named Loujain al-Hathloul who would drive in protest, she was actually beaten and imprisoned but still did it. IMO she has bigger balls than these athletes trying to prove a point because thats what they are trying to do, prove a point not protest speech freedom(s).

Freedom of speech is the freedom of not being prosecuted by the Federal Govt. What Ali did was a protest, he faced prosecution. I wonder how many of these athletes would bend the knee if Federal Agents were waiting outside of their locker room or the tax man decided to garnish their wages until they straightened that knee? Id assume not many.

So again as a Marine and War vet, IDGAF who protests or what they protest for, its their right, just remember there are people out there that are not as lucky and no matter how bad you think you are there are badder.
                i feel bad for the sacrifices of real men who go to war see the americans turn into such pvssies!

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  Not sure how that correlates but whatever.

Kneeling has caught the attention of a nation to a cause someone felt passionate about.

Like it or not it's mission accomplished
                  yep for the gaaaays it's accomplished hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    yep for the gaaaays it's accomplished hooray!
                    Solid point.

You have changed my opinion now.

Comment

why dont (wont) people understand that the origins of this FAF ''movement'' stems from one cvnt (krappyneck) being benched ?!?!?

he did numerous tv/magazine interviews and NOT ONCE brought up ''oppression''

the cvnt was a starter and had to focus on what was important to him AT THE TIME, winning games. to add, NO OTHER PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE BOTHERED WITH HELPING THE OPPRESSED WHILE IN UNIFORM !!!!!

NOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fast forward to when krappyneck GETS BENCHED

the cvnt starts pouting and declaring how miserable he is and how he deserves to be a starter

from him spawned the shlt we have going on now.

cmon sheeple, FOLLOW THE F U C K I N G TIMELINE !!!!!

dont be a follower/CULT MEMBER so easily

Comment

Working...
                      X