No announcement yet.

Boston Antifa twitter account suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Antifa twitter account suspended

For being part of the Russian troll farm.

https://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comm...es_themselves/

It's pretty clear what Russia is doing here, trying to anger alt right f@gs to further divide the country.

While also defending trump against the NFL, and fighting anti fascism groups. Russia loves fascism, and wants the U.S. To become fascist.

Right wingers are far too stupid to know whats fake news, or not, so they'll fall for this everytme, as we can see many of them have been posting fake antifa news all over this website.

I wonder if the group of fake antifa that did this stint at Fenway is also connected.

Funny to think, alt right trolls, and Russians, and trolling alt righters to get angry. My god the alt right is ******ed.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...oup_who_c.html

Comment

Addix you are a loser

You aren't smart

You failed at life

End/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Addix you are a loser

You aren't smart

You failed at life

End/thread
        Aka your triggered because you know you fall for Russian propaganda fake news.

Comment

What about they freedom of expression?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Aka your triggered because you know you fall for Russian propaganda fake news.
            I didn't fall for anything

Just bump the election thread

See how many times u been wrong

"Trump ain't winning"

"Trump impeached in100 days"

"Trump gives golden showers"

"Trump raped 13 year old"

Lmao at every thing you say

You are dumb

You aren't smart

You continually make a fool out of yourself, yet too stupid to realize it..

Tell me one thing you were right about over the past year..

Go bump one thing you were right about

Comment

Lmao at the fact that you love the antifa even though it was fake..

This is how stupid you are..

I got addix admitting to following fake stuff

I got motor city cobra posting stuff that contradicts his own argument

I got siablo not understanding anything

I got Bernie that can't even make coherent thoughts so he depends on memes

Liberals gotta be the dumbest mofos, hence why y'all got criminal records and need public assistance.
              Too stupid to make it on your own

Comment

The guy pushing 30k posts who pretends to own 5 bars to impress boxingscene posters is trying to call me out.

Who gives a fck if I was about an election prediction? Bases on thenpolls available that was all stats were pointing to.

Lmao at all the things I say and thats what you have to keep going back to, to try to discredit me.

It doesn't change the fact everything I posted in this thread is true.

Typical alt right F@g can't discuss the topic, or disprove it, so he has to bring up some old bs.

I didn't fall for anything

Just bump the election thread

See how many times u been wrong

"Trump ain't winning"

"Trump impeached in100 days"

"Trump gives golden showers"

"Trump raped 13 year old"

Lmao at every thing you say

You are dumb

You aren't smart

You continually make a fool out of yourself, yet too stupid to realize it..

Tell me one thing you were right about over the past year..

Go bump one thing you were right about

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  The guy pushing 30k posts who pretends to own 5 bars to impress boxingscene posters is trying to call me out.

Who gives a fck if I was about an election prediction? Bases on thenpolls available that was all stats were pointing to.

Lmao at all the things I say and thats what you have to keep going back to, to try to discredit me.

It doesn't change the fact everything I posted in this thread is true.

Typical alt right F@g can't discuss the topic, or disprove it, so he has to bring up some old bs.

Lmao

Don't get mad that you have been proven to be an idiot

Not my fault you a jailbird loser with very little cognitive skills

Go blame your daddy if u even know him

Comment

Lmao at the fact that you love the antifa even though it was fake..

This is how stupid you are..

I got addix admitting to following fake stuff

I got motor city cobra posting stuff that contradicts his own argument

I got siablo not understanding anything

I got Bernie that can't even make coherent thoughts so he depends on memes

Liberals gotta be the dumbest mofos, hence why y'all got criminal records and need public assistance.
                    Too stupid to make it on your own
                    As Gruber said, it takes the "stupid" voters like those idiots to keep Democrats in power and moving their agenda forward.

Think about it. How much of an idiot must you be to hear politicians literally laughing at you for being "stupid" and believing their lies, and then you go out and defend those very same people who mocked you and played you for fools.

That takes a special kind of stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X