This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The three black guys were Gary Coleman, Kevin Hart, and Carlton Banks.

And OP got his ass beat.
    He would have won had it been Webster instead of Carlton

Comment

TS is badder the me..
      When I was coming outta Taco Bell corner of Story & king
      I go smashed by two fools. Got stabbed twice & hit in the head don't know how many times..

Woke up in the hospital a few days later with a swollen punpkin head. Stitched up stomach & head... Everyone crying..

Mistaken identity, they though I was cousin..0ne of that group of NF members on my boxingscene page..the Folsom fools..

Wish you would have been there to prevent me from getting seriously ****ed up.. You would get old Z from getting a ride to the emergency room and staying about ten days...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

Good for you PB32

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              TS is badder the me..
              When I was coming outta Taco Bell corner of Story & king
              I go smashed by two fools. Got stabbed twice & hit in the head don't know how many times..

Woke up in the hospital a few days later with a swollen punpkin head. Stitched up stomach & head... Everyone crying..

Mistaken identity, they though I was cousin..0ne of that group of NF members on my boxingscene page..the Folsom fools..

Wish you would have been there to prevent me from getting seriously ****ed up.. You would get old Z from getting a ride to the emergency room and staying about ten days...
              damm you brought back memories.. i didnt even know that was you bro!! i know its too late to apologize, but my bad dogg.

the homey was heated because they thought you was the fool that was talking to his sister. so the homey was like "that's him, lets get him" so i just had to go with it.

you know how it is, back in the day when you're a youngin trying to make a name for yourself, you go with the flow even if you feel its wrong. to be honest, when you were on the ground, i only kicked you twice.

but im done with that life, i had to leave all that behind in order for me to grow. i just want to tell you no hard feelings and if we ever meet again in person, you can kick me twice so we'll be even carnal!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                damm you brought back memories.. i didnt even know that was you bro!! i know its too late to apologize, but my bad dogg.

the homey was heated because they thought you was the fool that was talking to his sister. so the homey was like "that's him, lets get him" so i just had to go with it.

you know how it is, back in the day when you're a youngin trying to make a name for yourself, you go with the flow even if you feel its wrong. to be honest, when you were on the ground, i only kicked you twice.

but im done with that life, i had to leave all that behind in order for me to grow. i just want to tell you no hard feelings and if we ever meet again in person, you can kick me twice so we'll be even carnal!
                We cool brother..**** happens.. You caught me slippin... I blame me..

Comment

Sounds like a Yusaf Mack story.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    We cool brother..**** happens.. You caught me slippin... I blame me..
                    One of my dad's biker friends got shot by some Guatemalans, mistaken identity

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      One of my dad's biker friends got shot by some Guatemalans, mistaken identity
                      did your dad's friend have long hair with a pony tail by any chance? if yes, then that was us that shot at him. not mistaken identity this time but wanted to test out the guns we just bought from the chinese.

Comment

Working...
                      X