X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
    Get the goddamn off my thread.
    I'm coming for you, you Chess-Playing Wannabe.

After I'm done Sodomising **** Wrecks, I'm coming for that Ego-Driven Cunt Dirt E Gomez.

Then It's the Third Diaz Brother RunW/Knives.

The old Guard are all going down.

Comment

• You should join UFC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
        I'm coming for you, you Chess-Playing Wannabe.

After I'm done Sodomising **** Wrecks, I'm coming for that Ego-Driven Cunt Dirt E Gomez.

Then It's the Third Diaz Brother RunW/Knives.

The old Guard are all going down.
        My chess skills have improved 77-fold.

I'm ranked as one of 7 Grandmasters in my county. Look me up on FIDE.

Comment

My chess skills have improved 77-fold.

I'm ranked as one of 7 Grandmasters in my county. Look me up on FIDE.
          You disgust me.

Any word on the whereabouts of that Tranny-Plowing Ecstasy-Popping Delinquent, BrooklynBummer?

His time - Like Yours - Is Up.

Queen's Pawn to D4.

Comment

You disgust me.

Any word on the whereabouts of that Tranny-Plowing Ecstasy-Popping Delinquent, BrooklynBummer?

His time - Like Yours - Is Up.

Queen's Pawn to D4.
            How the fuck did you know that Queens Gambit was one of my favorite openings?

As for Brooklyn, he could be chilling in Thug's Mansion with Finlayson.

Comment

How the fuck did you know that Queens Gambit was one of my favorite openings?

As for Brooklyn, he could be chilling in Thug's Mansion with Finlayson.
              I took Bigpoppa's Advice and Used pure Guesswork. No Skill or Intellect whatsoever - like the Big Man Himself.

Thug's Mansion? What's that? A Blinged-Up Prison?

Finlayson? Didn't he lose every round to Bomber Graham?

Anyway, stop Redirecting the Discourse and give up your Comrades.

Where the fuck are PBDS and Mi Vida Loca?

Comment

I took Bigpoppa's Advice and Used pure Guesswork. No Skill or Intellect whatsoever - like the Big Man Himself.

Thug's Mansion? What's that? A Blinged-Up Prison?

Finlayson? Didn't he lose every round to Bomber Graham?

Anyway, stop Redirecting the Discourse and give up your Comrades.

Where the fuck are PBDS and Mi Vida Loca?
                Clever how the goddamn you devilishly concealed what you were really after until the end of your post.

Couldn't get enough of that chunky bbw. You asked about all those other motherfuckers with subtilty. Glad I could see through you, European devil.

As for the BBW, she is American property. You gotta get your foreskin removed if you want a go on her.

Comment

Clever how the goddamn you devilishly concealed what you were really after until the end of your post.

Couldn't get enough of that chunky bbw. You asked about all those other motherfuckers with subtilty. Glad I could see through you, European devil.

As for the BBW, she is American property. You gotta get your foreskin removed if you want a go on her.
                  Negatory.

I'll get my Jew Mate Deranged to contact some of his Degenerate Buds in HollyWood to give this Goyim free roam of the land.

I'm coming for You all.

Out with the Old School, In with the New Cool.

Comment

Negatory.

I'll get my Jew Mate Deranged to contact some of his Degenerate Buds in HollyWood to give this Goyim free roam of the land.

I'm coming for You all.

Out with the Old School, In with the New Cool.
                    Admit you felt an involuntary twitch when you read the part where I said, "a go on her..."
                    Now read it again and notice that there is no twitch.
                    I am organizing a case study that researches the cause of'certain things. I do not generally offer this, but you demonstrate a very strong ability in problem solving. Because of this, I want to offer you an opportunity. An opportunity to defeat the enemy's agenda, relieve oppression, gain an incredible amount of money, immortalize your name in history, and gain the kind of experience that could only be gained through being my apprentice. What do you say?

Comment

• ...Exactly. Nothing.
                      You got the symptoms of a white cookie.

Comment

Working...
                      X