Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Im still waiting to see where you are going with this.

About my previous statement, the players are doing this during NFL games because thats how they reach the most people possible. Few guys have personal platforms that are far reaching, but guys dont. Its not for the viewers to like or not like it IMHO, its for viewers to be aware.
    they spend more time away from the game. plenty of time to show themselves making a ''difference''.

lets cut to the chase...how would you deal with an employee of yours who is protesting on company time ?

Comment

agree with daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        they spend more time away from the game. plenty of time to show themselves making a ''difference''.

lets cut to the chase...how would you deal with an employee of yours who is protesting on company time ?
        They dont have the same platform outside of work. Im not telling you its the perfect place, perfect solution, but you can stop pretending that they have the same exposure off the field.

To me it all depends what they are protesting and how. Im a human being and I have to treat and respect my employees as human beings. I also want them to have the level of respect for my business as they should. It would also matter to me how it makes the coworkers feel. NFL players are not required to stand like NBA players are. So right now their behavior is not breaking any rules. 2nd, they arent harming anyone with their protests. 3rd, they arent insulting anyone either. 4th, they arent compromising their work in any way. Lots of things to evaluate here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You're missing the part where I said none of that would happen.

Meaning owners wouldn't even think about doing that if star players decide to sit through the anthem.

Imagine Dallas firing Zeke Elliot for sitting through the anthem...yeah okay, they/NFL just fought for him despite him beating on some woman
          I read somewhere that Jerry Jones basically threatened the whole team that if they sat during the anthem, they will no longer play for the Cowboys. I don't think he'd hesitate to drop Zeke.

Comment

They dont have the same platform outside of work. Im not telling you its the perfect place, perfect solution, but you can stop pretending that they have the same exposure off the field.

To me it all depends what they are protesting and how. Im a human being and I have to treat and respect my employees as human beings. I also want them to have the level of respect for my business as they should. It would also matter to me how it makes the coworkers feel. NFL players are not required to stand like NBA players are. So right now their behavior is not breaking any rules. 2nd, they arent harming anyone with their protests. 3rd, they arent insulting anyone either. 4th, they arent compromising their work in any way. Lots of things to evaluate here.
            lmmfo !!!!!

they can spend less time cheating on their gf/wives by giving money away at strip cubs and get on that conquering oppression mission.

nfl is a multi billion dollar corp and it has more to consider than you would and you make it seem as if YOUD have a headache sorting out how to deal with a protesting employee !!!!!

as you can see, its not as simple as ''just let them kneel.''

Comment

hey millionaire athletes...

create your own sport, make your own rules, be happy and protest all you want

problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The funny thing is that the people who go nuts about not standing for the National Anthem are the same ones who have no problem with Americans supporting the Nazi or Confederate flags.
                That's a bunch of bull****, I have a problem with people not respecting our flag/anthem and I have a huge problem with people waving around Nazi and Confederate flags, borderline treason if you ask me.

More like people applauding people sitting during the anthem are the same ones collecting benefits and leeching off America.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  lmmfo !!!!!

they can spend less time cheating on their gf/wives by giving money away at strip cubs and get on that conquering oppression mission.

nfl is a multi billion dollar corp and it has more to consider than you would and you make it seem as if YOUD have a headache sorting out how to deal with a protesting employee !!!!!

as you can see, its not as simple as ''just let them kneel.''
                  I never said it was simple.

Im not out here trolling or pointing fingers. Only one here who seems to only want to consider one side is you.

Now you are getting into their personal relationships. This is what happens when you run out of points to make.

Trump saying they should all just be fired on the spot is downright ******ed. You know it too but for some reason you dont want to go there.

Comment

I never said it was simple.

Im not out here trolling or pointing fingers. Only one here who seems to only want to consider one side is you.

Now you are getting into their personal relationships. This is what happens when you run out of points to make.

Trump saying they should all just be fired on the spot is downright ******ed. You know it too but for some reason you dont want to go there.
                    you say the poor millionaire athlete dont have the time or ''proper platform'' to battle oppression.....

laughable excuse making.

trump should let the nfl handle its own business. they didnt need him in 2016, they dont need him now. but i get whats hes saying

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      That's a bunch of bull****, I have a problem with people not respecting our flag/anthem and I have a huge problem with people waving around Nazi and Confederate flags, borderline treason if you ask me.

More like people applauding people sitting during the anthem are the same ones collecting benefits and leeching off America.
                      Wasn't necessarily referring to you or anyone in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X