Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, why are you guys e-jumping Siablo?

This is like 1955 Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      If you think I'm going through all 27,740 posts of yours, you're crazy man

Pretty sure I saw you making comments

Then again, last time you asked me to show proof of you being racist and when I did, you had a melt down... Luckily the posts were less than a few hours a part; quite easy to find
      You don't even understand the definition of racism..

Just search threads for broner and Floyd and look at my posts

Or just rebump the "racist" posts I made that you have already found

Get some work ethic kid if you gonna be calling people out, come prepared

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You really think a liberal outlet like the NY times would admit that its due to the protest?

Obviously a huge part of it is of people cutting their cable cords, but approximately 25% of people are doing it because of the politics. They don't want to see that ****, they just want some good old football.
        It's funny, isn't it.

They report the ratings are way down this year, and they even went down further on Sunday after Trump called for a boycott, but the protests aren't a factor at all. None. Not a bit. Nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Damn, why are you guys e-jumping Siablo?

This is like 1955 Alabama
          Siablo is a big boy,,, he dishes it out as well as he takes it

Don't become an E-captain-save-a-troll

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Be easy, Uncle Tom. You don't control who can or cannot be a Christian and I am one so deal with it.
            All skin folk aint kin folk?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              But that is part of the kneeling issue. The players are kneeling in protest of how blacks are treated by law enforcement. At least that was the crux of the statement issued by Seahawks members who kneeled. Yet, when 500 blacks are shot dead in Chicago, but only two by cops, it sheds a great deal of light on their cowardice and hypocrisy. The silence from them regarding black on black crime is deafening.
              I ahve had this discussion time and time again.

Black on Black crime = gangs vs gangs or ciminals mudering civilians.

Police brutality = state versus citizens.

History have shown that protests against the state have led to changes in the areas that the protest was against.
              When have you ever seen protest(by itself) caused criminals to abandon their criminals ways?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/...r-hero-6421192

''Is John McCain a War Hero?''

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1217103060

''The REAL John McCain - Bully, Traitor, Liar, Adulterer and Warmongering Criminal''

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...ccains-heroism

''The True Nature of John McCain’s Heroism''

Did he got war?
                Is he a veteran?

Comment

• The sad thing is we had a great week of NFL games, yet nobody is talking about:

Odell's big game
                  Jaguars looking like contenders
                  Tennessee being for real
                  Rodgers miracle comeback
                  Marcus coopers idiotic play
                  Redskins pummeling raiders
                  Texans and New England in a war

So many great topics but everyone is to consumed by this protest stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You really think a liberal outlet like the NY times would admit that its due to the protest?

Obviously a huge part of it is of people cutting their cable cords, but approximately 25% of people are doing it because of the politics. They don't want to see that ****, they just want some good old football.
                    Where is your claim to that 25% because that number was revised to 3%?

Liberal source but you cited it anyway, what's up with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I ahve had this discussion time and time again.

Black on Black crime = gangs vs gangs or ciminals mudering civilians.

Police brutality = state versus citizens.

History have shown that protests against the state have led to changes in the areas that the protest was against.
                      When have you ever seen protest(by itself) caused criminals to abandon their criminals ways?

History also shows being hard on criminals, lowers crime rate

Comment

Working...
                      X