Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    lol iron man is an affirmative action black girl with a huge afro in the new comics. suffice to say, nobody bought that SJW trash.
    Miles Morales.

Coming to a theatre near you, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      the definition of ''failure''

if a nationality/gender is seeking equal face time, they are free to create their own superheroes.
      You have it in reverse.

It was Marvel seeking to broaden its consumer base.

Theres only so many white nerds, every race has their share of nerds,and they saw how chicks and asians are into manga, anime, cosplay... So they thought of ways to reach them too.

Nice of you to point the finger at minorities though. You thought a "nationality" got together and said we want a black lady Iron Man comic book? You think we make decisions at Marvel Comics board meetings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        I agree with the sentiment more or less, although Trump as usual comes off poorly saying it the way he does as president.

Multi-million dollar athletes who won't stand for the flag? Why do we make them rich? They think they are kings or something? They are amusement. Fuck them.
        Who is this "we" who makes them rich?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          You have it in reverse.

Theres only so many white nerds, every race has their share of nerds,and they saw how chicks and asians are into manga, anime, cosplay... So they thought of ways to reach them too.

Nice of you to point the finger at minorities though. You thought a "nationality" got together and said we want a black lady Iron Man comic book? You think we make decisions at Marvel Comics board meetings?
          im going to dredge up all of the ''finally, a black female is getting a turn'' comments.

did anyone stop a black (or any color) female from starting their own comic ?!?!?!?!?

is any other nationality screaming for attention !?!?!?
          besides, female characters suck ass. theres not one id ever pay a penny to see or a minute downloading. and its not just me. the public has proven female characters are boring AF.

1st of all, females are not the target audience.
          2nd, if a female character is getting attention, ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES ''SEXY''. gotta have dem ******* poppin out and ass section bubbling.

objectification anyone

ill get back to this when i find those shltty comments

Comment

im going to dredge up all of the ''finally, a black female is getting a turn'' comments.

did anyone stop a black (or any color) female from starting their own comic ?!?!?!?!?

is any other nationality screaming for attention !?!?!?
            besides, female characters suck ass. theres not one id ever pay a penny to see or a minute downloading. and its not just me. the public has proven female characters are boring AF.

1st of all, females are not the target audience.
            2nd, if a female character is getting attention, ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES ''SEXY''. gotta have dem ******* poppin out and ass section bubbling.

objectification anyone

ill get back to this when i find those shltty comments

YOU find female superheroes boring.

Thats fine.

How much did Wonder Woman make at the box office?

Comment

You have it in reverse.

ReBecca Theodore
              I'm just going to love on all the #BlackGirlMagic going on in this new "Iron Man" relaunch cover.

Cam Banks
              Showed my 10yo mega-geek kid the article about Riri Williams as new Iron Man and his response: “Whoa! COOL!” So, that’s a thing.

shania
              the new ironman will be a girl and younger than me. i love it

pilot @dumbfnckingcvnt
              thumbs up for new Iron Man being a 15-year-old black girl! thumbs down for her being written by a white guy!

Toni McIntyre ToniMacAttack
              This. A black girl as Iron Man is great. Zero black women on the creative team creating her story ?

on and on......

one group got the ''whining for attention'' gimmick down to a science.

Comment

YOU find female superheroes boring.

Thats fine.

How much did Wonder Woman make at the box office?
                hhhhmmmm....just how many franchises are dedicated to female characters.....hhhhhmmmmmm........

let me go google ''box office gross for transformers''

Comment

ReBecca Theodore
                  I'm just going to love on all the #BlackGirlMagic going on in this new "Iron Man" relaunch cover.

Cam Banks
                  Showed my 10yo mega-geek kid the article about Riri Williams as new Iron Man and his response: “Whoa! COOL!” So, that’s a thing.

shania
                  the new ironman will be a girl and younger than me. i love it

pilot @dumbfnckingcvnt
                  thumbs up for new Iron Man being a 15-year-old black girl! thumbs down for her being written by a white guy!

Toni McIntyre ToniMacAttack
                  This. A black girl as Iron Man is great. Zero black women on the creative team creating her story ?

on and on......

one group got the ''whining for attention'' gimmick down to a science.
                  Those people thought it was a good idea. And?

How many of those people vote during board meetings?

How many of those people even petitioned Marvel comics for this?

Just more questions you will tapdance around. Because you want to point the finger.

Comment

hhhhmmmm....just how many franchises are dedicated to female characters.....hhhhhmmmmmm........

let me go google ''box office gross for transformers''
                    Sure, tell me, what made more between Wonder Woman and Transformers.

Post the numbers, Im curious.

Comment

• http://www.businessinsider.com/women...r-woman-2017-6

''I went to a women-only showing of 'Wonder Woman,' and it was the best movie experience I've had''

hypocritical cvnts. can you imagine thhe uproar if cvnts were excluded from seeing a movie !!!!!

movie facts -

female director, bfd

BUT

screenplay by - male
                      story by - men
                      created by - men
                      produced by - 11 men, 2 women
                      music by - man
                      cinematography - man
                      edited by - man
                      art direction - 8 men, 0 women

excluding men from a movie were men pretty much most of the work.....sounds hypocritical

Comment

Working...
                      X