Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Michelle Obama
    39.47%
    Melania Trump
    60.53%

trump. cant stand michelle obama

Comment

Not even close. Melania is elegant, beautiful, polished, poised, and knows how to dress herself without the aid of fashion experts who were hired to "fix" Michelle after her first year or two as First Lady. Just awful taste in clothes, yet you'd never know it to listen to the liberal media fawning over her every chance they had.

Meanwhile, Mooch always has an angry scowl on her face. Always playing the race card at every speech and public appearance, hates the country and disliked the military. The hypocrite who tells kids to eat their veggies while stuffing cheeseburgers in her mouth.

Comment

I know this doesn't answer TS question & generally I am pro USA BUT Princess Kate takes a royal **** on both of these bow wows! She is the prettiest/most elegant woman standing next to any political figure in the world. No wonder the Prince keeps knocking her up, I would be too!

Comment

What's the point of this thread? Is this really a worthwhile topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I know this doesn't answer TS question & generally I am pro USA BUT Princess Kate takes a royal **** on both of these bow wows! She is the prettiest/most elegant woman standing next to any political figure in the world. No wonder the Prince keeps knocking her up, I would be too!
            I like Princess Kate too. She's a very classy lady.

But Melania fits beautifully into the role of USA First Lady.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              What's the point of this thread? Is this really a worthwhile topic?
              There have been many threads in the lounge comparing women.

So why not this one?

Comment

Comment

neither are hot, one is OLD, the other has plastic surgery

but i would bang Michelle Obama because she has a phatter ar$e and i bet she sucks a mean dick....

my hand would be on that as well

Melania Trump looks like an abused housewife, i feel sorry for her, nice woman, who married a guy for a green card.

There is no way in hell she thought she would end up as First Lady, now she cant even leave the fat orange fucc

I am sure Melania will get her divorce once Trump leaves office...there is no doubt in my mind Trump not only verbally abuses her, he also beats her, you can see the fear written all over her face

Like i said i feel sorry for her and as a alpha male with a huge nobb, i feel the need to rescue her.

Poor woman, hopefully once she gets her divorce, she cam be free and be herself, she deserves a medal for letting that orange blob mount her...ewwww
                  Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-22-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I liked both but a combination of the two could be awsome

Comment

Working...
                    X