Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. I'm glad you highlighted how much of a leader Michelle is to Melania

Mrs. Trump looks up too and admires Mrs. Obama so much that she has direct influence over her life. Even stole one of her speeches

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcbiGsDMmCM

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You realize that looks have nothing to do with class? You asked two completely different questions but limited it to one poll.

Melania is prettier, Michelle is classier.
      How is she classier?

Obama is rather masculine and brusque (boorish). She has no charm, not much of a personality. She always seemed out-of-place as First Lady, like she didn't belong there. And she came across as racist, she only cared for here own race and not for non-black Americans like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        How is she classier?

Obama is rather masculine and brusque (boorish). She has no charm, not much of a personality. She always seemed out-of-place as First Lady, like she didn't belong there. And she came across as racist, she only cared for here own race and not for non-black Americans like yourself.
        Once again you're bringing up looks. Second she's intelligent and educated, not to mention seems legitimately to be in love with her husband. I also saw no indication that she was racist.

Melania married Trump for money and access to the US. And speaking of personality, she isn't exactly gleaming with it.

Comment

Melania married Trump for money and access to the US. And speaking of personality, she isn't exactly gleaming with it.
          I think Melania has a much nicer personality than Michelle - sweet and personable, the kind of woman I like.

Michelle comes across as somewhat angry and arrogant.

Comment

Classier could possible go to Michelle, and Melania is obviously prettier, although I don't find either of them pretty.

The Obama's relationship seems much more genuine and they like being in each others' presence. Not so much with Trump and Melania.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              I'd take this for satire but you're british and this is pretty much what all of your newspapers report
              LOL very true.. i'd actually trust her over Michelle.. because she doesn't have a fame ass smile plastered all over he face 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                Classier could possible go to Michelle, and Melania is obviously prettier, although I don't find either of them pretty.

The Obama's relationship seems much more genuine and they like being in each others' presence. Not so much with Trump and Melania.
                Completely disagree the Obamas put on a show 24/7 with fake ass smiles plastered over there faces..

Melania looks pissed off alot because she doesn't like all of the spotlight.. not because trump is some abusive tyrant that people try to make him out as

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  I think Melania has a much nicer personality than Michelle - sweet and personable, the kind of woman I like.

Michelle comes across as somewhat angry and arrogant.
                  I don't see Michelle like that, I guess she's not as smiley.

Comment

Doing soft core ****, having naked pics all over the internet, and marrying a man you don't love for money is considered classy & elegant? Do you know what the meaning of those words are?

Comment

I don't see Michelle like that, I guess she's not as smiley.
                      Obviously we prefer a different type of women.

Being married to Michelle for me would be like a sentence to an inner circle of Hell, while being with a sweet woman like Melania would bring happiness.

Comment

Working...
                      X