Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    Time to stop saying a pre-human hominid is a human.
    Talk about lacking reading comprehension

I said Lucy was an ancient early human. That's true as proven by the various links I've posted.

Why are you so ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Talk about lacking reading comprehension

I said Lucy was an ancient early human. That's true as proven by the various links I've posted.

Why are you so ******ed?
      It's not an early human. It's not a human.

You keep posting the same link that corrects it's self. That's something you couldn't comprehend.

Comment

• That's a much better source than some simple-minded reporter at the BBC.

Perhaps the world's most famous early human ancestor, the 3.2-million-year-old ape "Lucy" was the first Australopithecus afarensis skeleton ever found, though her remains are only about 40 percent complete.
        That's what I said, Chollo Vista.

Comment

• mrs. trump is obviously more attractive but mrs. obama is classier hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            That's a much better source than some simple-minded reporter at the BBC.

That's what I said, Chollo Vista.
            You are severely playing with semantics here. Lucy was the first early human/early human ancestor which later evolved into a human

I don't know what you think you're winning with this argument

Comment

It's not an early human. It's not a human.

You keep posting the same link that corrects it's self. That's something you couldn't comprehend.
              You just can't wrap your little pea brain head around the thought that humans evolved from Lucy can you?

Breaks your little weak ass heart

Comment

You just can't wrap your little pea brain head around the thought that humans evolved from Lucy can you?
                Evolving from Lucy doesn't make Lucy a human. She is an ancester of human's in evolutionary theory. Not hard to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  I don't know why people say michelle is classier, she obviously doesn't know her place in a marriagge,a real woman doesn't look for the limelight, that marriage is such too liberal for me,i'd like my woman to smile or look angry whatever, but stand behind me and shut the f#ck up,'m old skool like that, although motor city Cobra did bring up some very good points, both aren't very classy but i like Melania's role in their relationship is better suited for me
                  Just to say something nice about her cuz she's butt ugly and has that grouchy personality

"Classy" isn't very specific

Comment

Breaks your little weak ass heart
                    I'm not you. I don't need to be validated by things I haven't done. I don't need to live on or in envy of what others do to feel good or bad about myself.

Comment

Evolving from Lucy doesn't make Lucy a human. She is an ancester of human's in evolutionary theory. Not hard to understand.

For the 18th time, I've NEVER called Lucy a human. I said she is the foundation for mankind/humankind

She's from Africa meaning that mankind/human kind evolved from Africa

Why is that so hard for you pea brained racists to understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X