Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Is this nilaga?
    close...that one is bulalo with the marrow

beef nilaga also has the corn

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      close...that one is bulalo with the marrow

beef nilaga also has the corn

Sinigang is my all time favorite Filipino food but this stuff's pretty damn good too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        we have something similar...its called bulalo

Thats basically bone broth and marrow soup that stuff is super healthy, Drink and eat that soup 3 times a week and after a few months it will heal your gut ailments and helps with overall health for real.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Sinigang is my all time favorite Filipino food but this stuff's pretty damn good too.
          i love me some shrimp sinigang

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Thats basically bone broth and marrow soup that stuff is super healthy, Drink and eat that soup 3 times a week and after a few months it will heal your gut ailments and helps with overall health for real.

eat that for 3 months and your cholesterol will be thru the roof

Comment

1994 been out for a few drinks , come out the club it was fkin freezin the roads and pavements where covered with ice' our jay says comr back to ours' on the way round i fell over an twisted me ankle. gets in his and me aunty may gives me a bowl of soup and three rounds of bread, i said thanks she said its home made. when i finished being a polite **** i limped into the kitchen with the empty bowl' and theres an empty tin ov heinze vegatable soup the lying kunt

Comment

Can't go wrong with either.

I also love some beef noodle

And so kimchi soup

Comment

Gotong Batangas during and after drinking

and how dare you forgot your roots Mak with the Papaitan.. SMH

Comment

Usually the Pho but depends on weather its the genuine original Ramen noodles or that crap that comes in packs

Comment

but going back to the question, both were good depending on the mood..

this ramen is good when you are on a date and no toothbrush with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X