Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever declined a happy ending in a message parlor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Bruh you got some strong ass self control, just EASILY saying "Nah I'm good" to a good looking woman in an erotic situation. Me on the other hand was fuming on trying to not say yes to a MILF that massaged my back.
    Because he is a true Christian. Everyday on here Rip Chudd is a shining example of how a Christian should behave. You have a lot to learn from him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      $200?!?!?

that **** better come with a sandwich and a beer after
      These ****ers seem to be going to some bougie spots.

Comment

It was 3 years ago. I decided after a long day of work, my sleep feels like **** and decided that a message parlor would be nice.

So I got to the parlor. The messager was a nice looking woman, nicely built, and is nice at the face and booty department. She looked to be like 36-37 years old. She was probably a mother or a single mother since her stomach was a bit soft and there was a little bit of stretch marks under.

Then after a bit of 15 minute I got hard and start to stir a bit because I was so aroused. Then she noticed and starts to talk about one of their "Specials" further upstairs, where only customers and their messager only gets to be near with. She says it's only 200 dollars an hour or something and says that I shouldn't be so worried about the money since mostly it last for 300 minutes. I knew what she meant and I thought about it, I wasn't getting a lot of sex either. But still I declined and said "sorry I got to stay faithful".

And ever since then I regretted declining that ****. And worse things worse I wasn't able to go back there since the message parlor closed in the next month after.
        Kinda on the high end, but you should have taken it.
        The point of a massage is to relax you, can't be relax with an erection.

Comment

$200? Good Lawd that's allota money!

Comment

I did that with some friends when I lived in korea many years ago.
            I don't think I would do it in the US. My brother did it here and said it was awesome but I'd be worried about getting ripped off or busted by the cops.

In Korea I don't think I spent 50 bucks max.

My brother said the girl asked him what he had and he said 27 bucks and she took it but I think he might have paid 50-100 for the massage up front. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              Kinda on the high end, but you should have taken it.
              The point of a massage is to relax you, can't be relax with an erection.
              I had sex with my girlfriend later that night, I felt guilty since during the sex I thought about the woman that massaged me. I wasn't even thinking on cheating on her hell no, It's just maybe I missed my opportunity then my brain all the sudden started fooling around.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                $200 an hour for a happy ending massage is steep. Might as well just get a hooker.

I joke a lot, but I've actually never went to a massage place for a happy ending. I'm not above paying for sex since I've done it, I'm just not really a massage guy. But if I did get one, I would be the one begging for the happy ending, whether they give them or not.

Ask B.UTLER, he's an expert on this topic. He's get happy ending massages every week.
                Me and a buddy of mine were MP hunting about a month ago. we hit up every massage parlor for cute looking chicks but I didn't find any of them cute to spend money on. So we go to this new joint by my place. bingo. Fckin cute ass petite Asian chick I think she's about 19. 9/10. Its was $30/30mins. My buddy wanted to go first to to see if they did happy endings. I'm like nah bro l got first dibs. Long story short, 30 mins into the massage I was wondering when this btch was gonna offer me a hj. Ok another 30 lets see where this goes. Nada. So I ended up asking. She said they don't do happy ending here. Disappointing. My buddy waited outside for an hour only for me to tell him I got nothing lol

Comment

It was 3 years ago. I decided after a long day of work, my sleep feels like **** and decided that a message parlor would be nice.

So I got to the parlor. The messager was a nice looking woman, nicely built, and is nice at the face and booty department. She looked to be like 36-37 years old. She was probably a mother or a single mother since her stomach was a bit soft and there was a little bit of stretch marks under.

Then after a bit of 15 minute I got hard and start to stir a bit because I was so aroused. Then she noticed and starts to talk about one of their "Specials" further upstairs, where only customers and their messager only gets to be near with. She says it's only 200 dollars an hour or something and says that I shouldn't be so worried about the money since mostly it last for 300 minutes. I knew what she meant and I thought about it, I wasn't getting a lot of sex either. But still I declined and said "sorry I go, t to stay faithful".

And ever since then I regretted declining that ****. And worse things worse I wasn't able to go back there since the message parlor closed in the next month after.

Didn't read your body of drivel, but ho's is home to OG me.... No mo****ing half stepping here... Wtf wrong with u?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    $200? Good Lawd that's allota money!
                    Simon mi Hermano

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Didn't read your body of drivel, but ho's is home to OG me.... No mo****ing half stepping here... Wtf wrong with u?
                      wow, u are being very disrespectful to this man, and for what reason?

Comment

Working...
                      X