No announcement yet.

The Armenian Genocide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The Armenian Genocide

The Armenian Genocide, also known as the Armenian Holocaust, was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of 1.5 million Armenians, mostly Ottoman citizens within the Ottoman Empire and its successor state, the Republic of Turkey.

Other indigenous and Christian ethnic groups, such as the Assyrians and the Ottoman Greeks, were similarly targeted for extermination by the Ottoman government in the Assyrian genocide and the Greek genocide, and their treatment is considered to be part of the same genocidal policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

it never happened according to fat cenk of the young turds

Comment

History is filled with these atrocities. It's really crazy how they tried to wipe them out. Of course, in the end, they failed which is definitely a great thing.

Comment

Mirko Troll Cop, stop ducking my question.

Comment

Yes it happened, the West looked (Still do) the other way...

The Assyrians are in a similar predicament as we speak... Sadly the remains of NINEVEH (Among other ancient Assyrian sites/artifacts from antiquity) were ravaged by ISIS...

(No, I'm not Assyrian despite having NINEVEH in my signature... I have other interests in the City)

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            What do you think of the Armenian Genocide, are you a supporter or denier of this evil deed?

Answer the question. Don't change the subject like you did in the other thread.

Comment

The Armanian Genocide is as real as it gets., systematic murder disguised as refugees dying in the desert because of starvation and thirst when really it was Turk's raping and killing women and children while the men gets worked to death and use as scapegoats for the minefields.

Though I can help hit that a lot (far right) those who scream armanian genocide and then ridicule Armanian genocide deniers are themselves Holocaust deniers.

Comment

What people dont realise is that most of todays Turkey was inhabited by Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and other christian communities.

Then the Turks migrated there with great numbers thus making the christians the minority there. Once the Turks were the majority, they started to exterminate the christian population.

Guess whats happening in Europe today...

Comment

Turkey is stolen land built on genocide but it doesn't suit the current far-left global agenda to talk about it. We only mourn stolen lands/genocide if the victims suit that agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    What people dont realise is that most of todays Turkey was inhabited by Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians and other christian communities.

Then the Turks migrated there with great numbers thus making the christians the minority there. Once the Turks were the majority, they started to exterminate the christian population.

Guess whats happening in Europe today...
                    Western Europe will end up a lot worse off than Turkey, though. The groups colonizing it are far more primitive and backward. It's an extremely sad time for anyone sentient to be alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X