St. Louis cop acquitted in police shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he killed a heroin dealer..

Great.. cop should get a medal

It's funny and sad how the urban community complains about drugs destroying their community yet they are always upset, protesting, and defending drug dealers.. just cuz of dealers skin color.
    Blm list of demands, one is releasing drug dealers from prison..

And they wonder why they are looked down upon as second rate citizens in society

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      It's funny and sad how the urban community complains about drugs destroying their community yet they are always upset, protesting, and defending drug dealers.. just cuz of dealers skin color.
      Blm list of demands, one is releasing drug dealers from prison..

And they wonder why they are looked down upon as second rate citizens in society
      They complain about the high crime in their neighborhoods, then they side with the criminals and vilify the police. Then they complain about the high crime in their neighbohoods....

I hate to put it bluntly, but when you act uncivilized you have no right to get upset when other people look at you as uncivilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Comment

They should have shot the guy when he rammed their car and almost ran them over..dont feel sorry for this guy at all..but the planting of the weapon is ridiculous and he should be charged for that

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            They complain about the high crime in their neighborhoods, then they side with the criminals and vilify the police. Then they complain about the high crime in their neighbohoods....

I hate to put it bluntly, but when you act uncivilized you have no right to get upset when other people look at you as uncivilized.
            You damn right, my du

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              They should have shot the guy when he rammed their car and almost ran them over..dont feel sorry for this guy at all..but the planting of the weapon is ridiculous and he should be charged for that
              I agree, planting evidence is about the gravest sin possible for law enforcement. That issue needs to be investigated and addressed

Comment

obey the law
                follow instructions
                do not resist

life is real easy

how long before the looting ?

Comment

Working...
                X