No announcement yet.

Was drinking non alcohol beer, was talking to a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
    Still trying to pull poon while drinking a O'douls is pimp status.
    Thanks my man.
    I recently cut my precious mullet(Mike d told me to give it up) then put some holes in my jeans, pulled out my 80s faded van halen black tee, and went fishing.

Only Jhonny got love.. shoganai(can't be helped)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Just wanna make sure both my liver & c0ck keep working.
      Translation: I want to stay sober and get women drunk so i can take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Translation: I want to stay sober and get women drunk so i can take advantage.
        Yes... You are qualified to translate my cunning moves on young pretty woman into man speak.

Comment

it's ok buddy. keep your head up and keep slaying that poon. there will never be a shortage of poon, so it's important to never give up.

Comment

Z this was my reaction after seeing the "non alcoholic beer" in your title..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              it's ok buddy. keep your head up and keep slaying that poon. there will never be a shortage of poon, so it's important to never give up.
              Thanks buddy. My girl is 16 years younger, but I was curious about this girl cuz I thought I'd fill the void left by otaku boi..

I'm not that desperate but, gotta lay old pipe before it rusts away.

I could have gone granny with that 67 year old toothless hussy, but I chilled.
              I'll leave that for Alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Z this was my reaction after seeing the "non alcoholic beer" in your title..

Had to keep my focus... Glad Clint Eastwood wasn't there to old man gangster slap me.

Jhonny was doing that same face... Painful.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Thanks buddy. My girl is 16 years younger, but I was curious about this girl cuz I thought I'd fill the void left by otaku boi..

I'm not that desperate but, gotta lay old pipe before it rusts away.

I could have gone granny with that 67 year old toothless hussy, but I chilled.
                  I'll leave that for Alexkid.
                  do you openly date other women despite being married?

Comment

do you openly date other women despite being married?
                    Nah, my woman said "Z you wanna korn to much.. Please see a clean ho sometimes. But, no second dates, no email exchanges, no gifts(my Money is for my woman)"

Not uncommon in Japan. Very practical. Like French people.

Comment

On a scale of 1-10 how hot was she? This is important to determine if you should be upset or not

Comment

Working...
                      X