No announcement yet.

Why cant we tell women they are fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant we tell women they are fat?

Why is it considered bad form to tell a girl: "you have a beautiful face and a good personality, but you are fat. Unless you lose the weight I cannot continue to date you"?

It should be considered doing her a favor. Like telling giving a similar ultimatum regarding them quitting smoking.

I never understood that either.

Comment

Why would you want them to lose weight? Warmth in the winter ,shade in the summer !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
        Why would you want them to lose weight? Warmth in the winter ,shade in the summer !
        I like em thicker too, but there is a fatness threshold which should not be crossed.

Comment

causes it rude. idiots.

You fools act like yall really want to say that shit ya fools will start stuttering talking to chicks lmfao yall fools are the type to only date chicks you met in school or at work lol never ever really pulled a bitch irl just got a bitch from circumstance (school, work) that had yall together in the same place and nature took it course lmfao. Hoe ass NUKKAS!

Comment

I wouldn't tell a girl I don't know or don't date, but if ur my girl and u starting to pork up I'll tell u for sure. In fact I did on many occasion. Girl cried and went to the gym. We still together and now have a daughter and she still hit the gym. Lol

Comment

The most articulate and scientific way I can put it is,women by nature are ****ing ******ed

Comment

I guess for the same reason she can't tell you that you got a small dick, or you came too soon, or your mack is wack, or any of that shieet that might crush your ego.

I guess if your girl gains weight then you just invite her to the gym and say it's because of 'health' reasons. Tell her you read some shieet on the net and insert explanation for why gym is good for long term mental, physical, and sexual health.

Comment

I always tell women they are fat even if they're not just to make them feel insecure. But I do it in a nice way. I tell them they could be really good looking if they didn't have the body of a moo-cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    I guess for the same reason she can't tell you that you got a small dick, or you came too soon, or your mack is wack, or any of that shieet that might crush your ego.

I guess if your girl gains weight then you just invite her to the gym and say it's because of 'health' reasons. Tell her you read some shieet on the net and insert explanation for why gym is good for long term mental, physical, and sexual health.
                    A small dick isnt something that can be changed by lifestyle choices. And I know that I cum fast. Thats why I masturbate often, its stamina training.

My ego is dead. It cant be crushed.

Comment

Working...
                    X