Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You enter your hotel room and see this guy in your bed. What would u do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call room service and ask to have the sheets changed. While im waiting maybe do a workout on those speedballs he holding against his chest.

Comment

Tell them to get the **** out of my bed because I'm tired

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I like feeling wet fluffy pvssy, so if that aint there, it has to leave immediately.
        Good man. I'm surprised by how many tranny fnckers we have on here.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Good man. I'm surprised by how many tranny fnckers we have on here.
          why is your user title referencing a line that racist neo nazi's are known for using? i see that you painted it white so it would match the background and not be as obvious. why even try to hide it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            why is your user title referencing a line that racist neo nazi's are known for using? i see that you painted it white so it would match the background and not be as obvious. why even try to hide it?
            I am not trying to hide it. I am white and proud. Is that a crime? Or are you being racist?

Comment

I am not trying to hide it. I am white and proud. Is that a crime? Or are you being racist?
              White Pride is considered a hate piece by the ADL and other anti hate organizations.

Comment

White Pride is considered a hate piece by the ADL and other anti hate organizations.
                It's fine to scream "black lives matter!" day and night. But if a man was to say "white lives matter!" he'd be called a neo-nazi. The media doesn't control my thoughts and opinions on race.

Comment

It's fine to scream "black lives matter!" day and night. But if a man was to say "white lives matter!" he'd be called a neo-nazi. The media doesn't control my thoughts and opinions on race.
                  i'm not referencing BLM though, so no need to deflect.

i'm just stating that the ADL and other anti hate organizations classify that statement as a statement of or representing hate.

Comment

i'm not referencing BLM though, so no need to deflect.

i'm just stating that the ADL and other anti hate organizations classify that statement as a statement of or representing hate.
                    What is the ADL? I am an English man with 100% Irish ancestry. I have no links or affiliations with any groups. I am a free-thinking adult with a healthy respect for my people's achievements and history.

Comment

What is the ADL? I am an English man with 100% Irish ancestry. I have no links or affiliations with any groups. I am a free-thinking adult with a healthy respect for my people's achievements and history.
                      anti defamation league.

oh i see. how did you feel when you saw conor get beat down and whipped around by floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X