No announcement yet.

is my iphone6 screen crack a sign to buy the new $1000 iphone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my iphone6 screen crack a sign to buy the new $1000 iphone

can't believe apple is now valued at stocks at $800 billion.. biggest in the US and can be a trillion $ company..

and lol at $1000 iphone..

Of course they'll be a $1B company with idiots paying $1000 for a phone they'll make obsolete in less than a year

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Of course they'll be a $1B company with idiots paying $1000 for a phone they'll make obsolete in less than a year
      $Trillion dude... theyre already $800 billion.. the biggest in the US.. much, much bigger than microsoft..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        $Trillion dude... theyre already $800 billion.. the biggest in the US.. much, much bigger than microsoft..
        Damn, I screwed that up. I was actually thinking trillion, (which, yeah, that blows my mind) and I end up typing a B.

Comment

No dude should own an iPhone just like no dude should wear Prada or Chanel

Comment

Considering their operating revenue and assets 800B seems staggering..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              can't believe apple is now valued at stocks at $800 billion.. biggest in the US and can be a trillion $ company..

and lol at $1000 iphone..
              iphone's are garbage...i will take an android over that crap anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Those things are obsolete as soon as they hit the market. They already have a new one ready to sale in 2 years. They're working on the one that'll be ready to sell in 4 years. And have concepts for the ones ready to sell in 6 years.

Planned Obsolescence

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  No dude should own an iPhone just like no dude should wear Prada or Chanel
                  This. If you want a real phone, get a Galaxy Note. Be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Those things are obsolete as soon as they hit the market. They already have a new one ready to sale in 2 years. They're working on the one that'll be ready to sell in 4 years. And have concepts for the ones ready to sell in 6 years.

Planned Obsolescence
                    And people just eating up

Comment

Working...
                    X