No announcement yet.

is my iphone6 screen crack a sign to buy the new $1000 iphone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Those things are obsolete as soon as they hit the market. They already have a new one ready to sale in 2 years. They're working on the one that'll be ready to sell in 4 years. And have concepts for the ones ready to sell in 6 years.

Planned Obsolescence
    I'll give apple one thing. At least they wait 2 years to release a new one, so it at least is highly anticipated. Samsung releases a new phone every year.

I'm so behind, I'm rocking a Note 3, I just got a few days ago, and it's literally the only phone I'll ever need for the rest of my life. Previously had the S4, and met all my demands and then some. Would still have it, if my screen didn't crack after I dropped it.

I really don't get people's fascinations with getting a new phone every single year, or 2. It's a waste, and crazy to me. You'll never be able to appreciate your phones that way.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      I'll give apple one thing. At least they wait 2 years to release a new one, so it at least is highly anticipated. Samsung releases a new phone every year.

I'm so behind, I'm rocking a Note 3, I just got a few days ago, and it's literally the only phone I'll ever need for the rest of my life. Previously had the S4, and met all my demands and then some. Would still have it, if my screen didn't crack after I dropped it.

I really don't get people's fascinations with getting a new phone every single year, or 2. It's a waste, and crazy to me. You'll never be able to appreciate your phones that way.
      I don't get it either. I had one phone for 4 years. It was an LG. The only reason I got a new one is because I needed more memory for an app for different jobs I do. And I don't pay a lot for them either. I think my new one was $40 with an instant rebate. It's an LG. I'll never spend hundreds of dollars for a new phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I don't get it either. I had one phone for 4 years. It was an LG. The only reason I got a new one is because I needed more memory for an app for different jobs I do. And I don't pay a lot for them either. I think my new one was $40 with an instant rebate. It's an LG. I'll never spend hundreds of dollars for a new phone.
        Yeah, I'm with you, but I will drop a pretty penny if it's a phone I really like, and researched a lot. Spent $160 for this, pretty much half the price of a brand new one, and been wanting this phone for the longest, if my S4 ever went bad on me.

People that spend almost a grand for a phone are mental. It's just a phone. You need it to make calls, texts, camera, and browser. That's it.

And the funny thing is, some people research every little detail about a phone, and justify the price by all the little things like RAM, speed etc., and could give a cap about the phone quality, and the most important aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          No dude should own an iPhone just like no dude should wear Prada or Chanel
          Or drive a prius

Comment

If you pay more than $100-200 for a cell phone you are a gay ******

Comment

Ive been using the Iphone since iphone 4 but every new model the quality has been going down. My iphone 7 is flimsy has fuk and buggy as hell.

I wish Blackberry kept up in the game cuz that was a straight business phone.

Fuk iphone for a 1000

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                Or drive a prius
                Prius is actually a low key, rich man's car.

Lot of multi millionares I know drive Prius to work and leave the Exotics in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Lot of multi millionares I know drive Prius to work and leave the Exotics in the garage.
                  Why not buy a legit electric car if they're millionaires and care about the pollution

Its cleaner and drives 100x times better than ****ing Prius
                  Last edited by Phenom; 09-11-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

fool you couldn't afford 8.50 cents just a few days ago, GTFOH with contemplating if your gonna buy a new 1000$ phone lmfao let me save you the Bullshit. NO YOU'RE NOT!
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-11-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Millionaires drive teslas homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X