Larryxxx on the Red Carpet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    bro, where you been
    Hahah serving out a fairly lengthy ban cause some people cant take the heat.

They lifted it early, doe, so no malice towards the mods they just doing their jobs - reaponding to all the reports from poosies

Comment

too much slickness radiating off my screen upon viewing those images. you gotta give us a warning next time before we open the thread. i had to eat an entire jar of mayonnaise to normalize my slickness level.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Wouldn't be of much use. //// will no show as he did with BoxingHead530
        They both live in the same state too.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          Hahah serving out a fairly lengthy ban cause some people cant take the heat.

They lifted it early, doe, so no malice towards the mods they just doing their jobs - reaponding to all the reports from poosies
          So it was pure coincidence that you vanished the night Ward beat Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            So it was pure coincidence that you vanished the night Ward beat Kovalev.
            Hahah oh the half white dude with the white boxer for a father, that Ward?

Looool.

I called ppl some names in the thread after refusing to acknowledge ward won on low blows (again showing kov wasnt gonna get a fair shake in USA against the gold medalist).

They got butthurt, reported me, ans i got banned.

Simple as that - nothing more nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              Hahah oh the half white dude with the white boxer for a father, that Ward?

Looool.

I called ppl some names in the thread after refusing to acknowledge ward won on low blows (again showing kov wasnt gonna get a fair shake in USA against the gold medalist).

They got butthurt, reported me, ans i got banned.

Simple as that - nothing more nothing less
              Low blows? No excuses, Kitty! Meow!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
                      too much slickness radiating off my screen upon viewing those images. you gotta give us a warning next time before we open the thread. i had to eat an entire jar of mayonnaise to normalize my slickness level.
                      Make sure you listen to Phil Collins and watch an episode of Friends after.

Comment

Working...
                      X