Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Musicians Here? Remember the good days of MySpace?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Any Musicians Here? Remember the good days of MySpace?!

It was the best music portal to find people by region and by genre, all real underground musicians. It turned into a pile of commercial shït with no original tools as it used to be.

What was the replacement? Find people by region and genre

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    It was the best music portal to find people by region and by genre, all real underground musicians. It turned into a pile of commercial shït with no original tools as it used to be.

What was the replacement? Find people by region and genre
    Good old days of my space??? Old days?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Good old days of my space??? Old days?
      yeah, used to roam there in 2004! 13 years later, and there hasn't been a site like its old fuction. I think Soundcloud came around in 2008, which was different as well. Now myspace, since the last time I sawa it in 2009, has been utter garbage. it's so commercial I don't even know what's it used for or how the site is still around. there's a pop up commercial for any track you hear

Comment

Yeah i remember by the time I got on it, everyone was hooking up with easy thots galore.

I caught the tail end of it too, like 2009 to 2012 it was by far the easiest site to get laid. I hear tinder is pretty good these days, but I live with my lady now and we good she pays 1/2 the rent and bills so I aint trying to F that up now lol.

But yeah musical wise it was good for new unsigned artists. Believe it or not Drake pretty much got discovered by Myspace he developed a big fan base following on there thats how all the record labels and Lil Wayne found him.

Jamie Foxx also put him on as well during those Myspace days.

Comment

Myspace was by far better than Facebook & twitter! (I was looking at myspace the other day, and it looks quite decent still! It looks more exclusive now instead of mainstream).

I am currently not involving myself in any social media platforms.

Comment

Working...
          X