No announcement yet.

The Drum N Bass Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    How do I post a song where ******ed boxingscene censors part of the url?
    No idea bud
    I use streamable to post vids

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      Oooh you just reminded me, i'm hitting the peanut butter now. Rice Crispy squares are ledgendary, heroic levels of nom nom nom.

Na i checked with the Master Train Conductor, no one can see this thread but us, it's pretty cool. Wouldn't hetrosexual **** sex with other men be an oxymoron? I'ts not a heterosexual act to bum men?
      You have me very very confused now Dion, i'm not sure where to put my fingers now. Oh well, finger mouth time it is, just to be safe.

Hard stuff stopped @ end of November last year, booze stopped a week into Feb this year, Halfed the weed consumption for 6 months, been off pot 3 weeks on Friday, not quitting the pot, good break though.
      Feel fukin 18 again it's like magic, trying to get to University, then i can re-live that trainwreck again.

I wish there where windows in this Boiler Room just to get a draught in because i just s.hit all down my trousers.....
      Punches the wall

Now we have a window

Comment

Lunch time rave!

I bought some Bonsai trees to oxidise the Boiler Room. It smells of damn hookers feet in hur.

Why is there a hospital bed stapled to the ceiling?

Chesse is a kind of meat, a tasty yellow beef, and i milk it from my teet, which i like to keep discreet.

Mmmm cheese, mmmmm cheese.

Come join me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            Yeah, man.

It's amazing how doing something as simple as talking can have you leaking facial juices from your eyes and nostrils, eh?

And yeah dude, I'm South African. Durban, the 87th best city in the world to live in, lmao.

Yyyeeeeaaaaaahh, Julia! Everytime I come across that name, I think about Catacombkid's Julia remix. Song makes me happy. It's not DnB though!

When did the new Bake Off start airing on TV, dude?

We just had the finale of the last BBC Bake Off air this week. Yesterday, actually.

Some kinds of talking has me releasing dna juice out my tallywhacker, only NICE talks with NICE ladies doe.

I don't cry, i'm waaaay to fukin tough to cry, i even do handstand press ups, so im up there on the tough scale!

The recent BakeOff started last week buddy, it's on C4 now, probably get it on web over there. I went to school with two South Africans, very good rugby players and better drinkers.

Is Durban rough? I get the impression you have to watch yo'self there, or am i thinking Pretoria?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              Some kinds of talking has me releasing dna juice out my tallywhacker, only NICE talks with NICE ladies doe.

I don't cry, i'm waaaay to fukin tough to cry, i even do handstand press ups, so im up there on the tough scale!

The recent BakeOff started last week buddy, it's on C4 now, probably get it on web over there. I went to school with two South Africans, very good rugby players and better drinkers.

Is Durban rough? I get the impression you have to watch yo'self there, or am i thinking Pretoria?
              at the bold. You also release stuff other than fluids from an orifice that's usually reserved for toilets, lol.

Lmao, yeah right. You probably cried the other night while watching a sad movie.

Oh, I have no doubt that one of the local "Brit" channels will pick it up. Bake Off is popular enough here that somebody will air it.

Durban, rough? Well, I guess there isn't a place in SA that doesn't have it's rough spots unfortunately, but isn't that true with the entire world? Durban has been voted as the best place to live by South Africans, so it can't be all bad.

Pretoria is the capital of the country. I don't like it much. Too hot, and too dry.

B*tches are dope, but so are ours, so its not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                No idea bud
                I use streamable to post vids
                Ok thank you.

Comment

This is drum and bass mother****ers.

Starts from 1.39 absolute filth at 24.00
                  Last edited by Gideon lock; 09-12-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X