Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting article on Black British IQ.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I have no ide what you are trying to say.

So by someone's race or skin color, you think you can tell their IQ
    Not necessarily.

Races are adapted to different conditions, dark skin just one of many adaptations.

Dark skin is just an adaptation to hot sun in tropical places. For example, Amazon Indians are darker than Canadian Cree, but they are the same race.

According to DNA sequences, Australian Aborigines are genetically the most different race from sub-Saharan Africans, but they also have dark skin. But they are different from sub-Saharan Africans in deeper, more important ways, for example not as lustful and promiscuous. Aborigines respect their women.

Skin color doesn't mean much. Just means your ancestors lived in a hot place for many, many generations.

Jaw protrusion is more meaningful, and there is probably a correlation to jaw protrusion and IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      What are you talking about?

I can explain to you why ***s are successful. It has more to do with the environment they were placed in over a thousand years ago, and genetic disease that actually helped them than hurt them causing a positive evolution. Have you not researched this?
      Oh I see, when it comes to the success your race, it has nothing to do with culture.

But maybe white people enduring the hardship of northern winters caused a positive evolution too?

Comment

I think your proving a correlation between number of posts concering race and the diminishing IQ of the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Oh I see, when it comes to the success your race, it has nothing to do with culture.

But maybe white people enduring the hardship of northern winters caused a positive evolution too?
          I have no idea what you are you talking about

Comment

I have no idea what you are you talking about
            I see. The term you used "positive evolution", in your racist mind cannot apply to white people, only to your own ***ish people.

I never understood why you hate ordinary white people so much.

I do understand why some blacks hate white people - all the propaganda from the MSM stirs it up.

Comment

I see. The term you used "positive evolution", in your racist mind cannot apply to white people, only to your own ***ish people.

I do understand why some blacks hate white people - all the propaganda from the MSM stirs it up.
              For one, I'm not ***ish.

For two, white success in the US is equated to a lot more than just "cold winters and evolution", silly.

For three, can you address one thing I said in my first post in this thread and stop with the ad hominem attacks?

It's very difficult to have a normal conversation with you.

Comment

Chollo is a ***? I thought he was black.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  Chollo is a ***? I thought he was black.
                  You have to be an idiot to believe that fool... Oh wait

Comment

You have to be an idiot to believe that fool... Oh wait
                    I always thought and assumed you were black. That's why I asked. Turns out you are black or at least you say you're black.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      I always thought and assumed you were black. That's why I asked. Turns out you are black or at least you say you're black.
                      What does my race have to do with the facts I've always posted here in the lounge from day 1?

Comment

Working...
                      X