Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn... I understand why people take their own lives...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn... I understand why people take their own lives...

I really do. I understand why a person kills themselves because I want to kill myself. smh.

I don't even know how I got to this point man.

I always thought I would be able to weather the storm.

As a kid I never understood why people took their own lives. But now I understand. It makes sense to me why people commit suicide.

The most fucked up part is I don't even want to kill myself but I think I have to smh.

If you're serious, find someone to talk to. Get someone to help you.

Comment

Get medical attention and go to a crisis center. You need to have a complete physical and the doctor needs to know about your mental state of mind. You may have a hormone imbalance or suffer from depression. Do not hope it will go away in its own and ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        If you're serious, find someone to talk to. Get someone to help you.
        Maybe you can help him. You were on suicide watch that time beercules destroyed you.lol

Comment

Yo bro, things ain't never that bad. There's always someone way worse off than you Cuz. If you need help, there's plenty of places you can find. Tons of people willing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            I really do. I understand why a person kills themselves because I want to kill myself. smh.

I don't even know how I got to this point man.

I always thought I would be able to weather the storm.

As a kid I never understood why people took their own lives. But now I understand. It makes sense to me why people commit suicide.

The most fucked up part is I don't even want to kill myself but I think I have to smh.

Do it bro.. live stream it... make sure u give us a shot out before u go...

Comment

If you're not having any fun and you're just living for the sake of living, you don't have to, you can check out any time you want, it's entirely up to you.

Personally, I've read the world's ending this month so I'm gonna see it out and go from there.

Comment

Puncher
                Go read my thread to see real problems
                Seriously man your life isn't that bad
                Go see a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
                  If you're not having any fun and you're just living for the sake of living, you don't have to, you can check out any time you want, it's entirely up to you.

Personally, I've read the world's ending this month so I'm gonna see it out and go from there.
                  Yeah September 23rd right

Just like last year
                  And the year before
                  And the year before

Comment

I'm sure there's things you haven't accomplished/done that you really want to do before you die so think of that and don't leave yet until you're done living

Comment

Working...
                    X