No announcement yet.

Do you believe the theory that hectari's ex left him for a BBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Do you believe the theory that hectari's ex left him for a BBC

Well to me it's not much of a theory, as I distinctly remember the admission from hectari that his ex gf left him for a BBC, also that his G.I. Joe toys were stolen from him by the black bully in school.

Unfortunately I did not bookmark this stark admission from hectari that his ex left him from a BBC, and I don't have time to trawl through his endless posts (many of which pertain to anti black stories).

Do you believe the theory though? Does this explain the subtle bigoted threads he makes on here, you know, the stories about black people committing f'd up crimes (despite all races committing f'd up crimes)?
    Yes, the BBC struck his ex girlfriend and he's never been the same since
    45.45%
    No, it's not true
    45.45%
    No, it was when the black bullies stole his G.I. Joe toys
    9.09%

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Well to me it's not much of a theory, as I distinctly remember the admission from hectari that his ex gf left him for a BBC, also that his G.I. Joe toys were stolen from him by the black bully in school.

Unfortunately I did not bookmark this stark admission from hectari that his ex left him from a BBC, and I don't have time to trawl through his endless posts (many of which pertain to anti black stories).

Do you believe the theory though? Does this explain the subtle bigoted threads he makes on here, you know, the stories about black people committing f'd up crimes (despite all races committing f'd up crimes)?
    It happens... you have to learn to eat ur Ls... just remember its her loss and when she tries to get u back in the future tell her nah b.itch youse a sloooot

Comment

I don't recall him saying his gf left him for a black dude, but he had mentioned the GI JOE story a few times and I don't think he tries to hide that. He does make a lot of posts that are anti-women, always calling them narcissists and all that. Is that where you got the idea that he got cheated on?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        It happens... you have to learn to eat ur Ls... just remember its her loss and when she tries to get u back in the future tell her nah b.itch youse a sloooot
        how could she ever take him back after going from a 3 inch shriveled up shrimp dick to an 8" BBC? hectari is not packing in the meat department, he admitted this.
        Originally posted by Sup View Post
        I don't recall him saying his gf left him for a black dude, but he had mentioned the GI JOE story a few times and I don't think he tries to hide that. He does make a lot of posts that are anti-women, always calling them narcissists and all that. Is that where you got the idea that he got cheated on?
        no you are wrong, he has admitted it numerous times. he hates all women(particularly white women, read his posts) because they are known to cheat on their men(him) with black guys. this is exactly what he admitted what happened to him and his ex GF. the GI joe toys was a separate inciden.t

Comment

I believe the theory that you two phaggots should stop spamming the forum with your 'rivalry'.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I believe the theory that you two phaggots should stop spamming the forum with your 'rivalry'.
            This is like Cotto vs margarito

Let it flourish

Comment

there is no rivalry. my gf never left me for a BBC. his did.

end of story.

Comment

If you don't think their rivalry has had some funny ass moments, then log off bro

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  If you don't think their rivalry has had some funny ass moments, then log off bro
                  it only funny because he deny it,,if he embraced what happened to him and his fragile ego it wouldnt be as funny anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    It was funny at first. Now its just the same recycled shyt. But if you enjoy reading the word bbc 20 times in a single post then be my guest.

Comment

Working...
                    X