Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you usually order at Chinese restaurants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you usually order at Chinese restaurants?

Favorite chinese?

I'm actually from Hong Kong so I don't order any westernised Chinese crap in London where I'm located. I'll only ever order dim sum, ho fun, hotpot/steamboat and other Sichuan cuisine like water cooked beef

Comment

Egg foo young, sweet/sour, sesame, egg rolls, usual stuff.

Comment

I always get the crispy chilli beef, egg friend rice and chicken chow mein

Comment

A burrito.....

Wtf kinda question is this bulllshit?

Comment

depends who im with tbh ; if ive been on the drink with me mates a normaly say il have what hes having and give us some prawn crackers mate. and if am with me bird i usualy say fk me its cheap here and have the all in buffet

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
              I always get the crispy chilli beef, egg friend rice and chicken chow mein
              And a side of Christian c0ck

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                And a side of Christian c0ck
                You order kung pow tato

Comment

Mongolian beef , orange chicken
                  Crab rangoons

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                    I'm actually from Hong Kong so I don't order any westernised Chinese crap in London where I'm located. I'll only ever order dim sum, ho fun, hotpot/steamboat and other Sichuan cuisine like water cooked beef
                    I'm half Korean married to a Taiwanese woman and only time we don't see eye to eye are at the dinner table. She loves the foods you mentioned such as Dim Sum, hot pot, beef noodle soup and hai nan chicken but It's hard for me to get used to.. traditional Chinese foods are nothing like the westernized style. They are kind of bland for my taste.

I'm into the Koreanized Chinese dishes like Black noodle soup ( cha jang myun )
                    And spicy seafood noodle .. familiar with those?

Wife tells me that mainland Chinese foods should fit my taste bud though.

Comment

Working...
                    X