No announcement yet.

Toyota Land Cruiser is regarded as he best SUV of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    nsx was never top dogg in japan. the gozilla GTR is.
    Wrong. I was around the track racing scene in japan and NSX rules with an iron fist.

Drag racing dont count.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      Probably one of these? The new durangos are prety slick tbh

But I'd take a Tahoe or Denali over a LC any day.
      Yep, but black with similar rims.

They really stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Wrong. I was around the track racing scene in japan and NSX rules with an iron fist.

Drag racing dont count.
        um, japan doesnt use the GTR for drag..... japan is NOT known for drag racing. the GTR is use in road race course, tracks, etc. GTR is japan's top dogg, dont try to argue. the 1st gen NSX aint even close to being japan's best, it's a ****ing honda for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          um, japan doesnt use the GTR for drag..... japan is NOT known for drag racing. the GTR is use in road race course, tracks, etc. GTR is japan's top dogg, dont try to argue. the 1st gen NSX aint even close to being japan's best, it's a ****ing honda for crying out loud!
          Sounds like youve never driven the NsX or GTR.

GTR beats NSX only on a straightaway that's my point. It aint sht on the tracks against NSXexy homey

Just a Honda ? Lol You obviously dont know sht about japanese cars.

Comment

GTR beats NSX only on a straightaway that's my point. It aint sht on the tracks against NSXexy homey

the fuvk???? bruh, do you even know what you're talking about?? the GTR right now owns almost any car brand on a race track course. i know more about japanese cars than you. i was a big time import car guy back in the days.

Comment

i forgot to mention the big body mercedes g wagon those are extremely nice and feel like a small tank. but my favorite suv has to be the hummer h2s i kinda still want to get an sut, if ever get the room for another car.

Comment

and btw, i love honda's!! but just keeping it 100, japanese are not too focus on honda's. their main attention is towards the GTR. the GTR is their bread and butter.

Comment

My aunt had the old school one, Like 1997?

Had a phone in it. You guys know what I'm talking about

Didn't work doe

Comment

u stupid idiots talking about Acuras and NIssans smfh if u had the money for an Acura "NSX" why not buy a real car??? wtf u doing buying an acura...

everybody know acura NSX is a poor mans 'vette or porche or rarri.

at least get a corvette or something idiot

the GTR is ok but lets be honest it is only appealing to FAST N FURIOUS ricer types.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      u stupid idiots talking about Acuras and NIssans smfh if u had the money for an Acura "NSX" why not buy a real car??? wtf u doing buying an acura...

everybody know acura NSX is a poor mans 'vette or porche or rarri.

at least get a corvette or something idiot

the GTR is ok but lets be honest it is only appealing to FAST N FURIOUS ricer types.
                      a rarri yes, but a corvette? get that piece of shiiet out of here!

Comment

Working...
                      X