No announcement yet.

Best adult film stars both past and present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only get off on 80s ****s

Kay parker, Honey wilder, Sue Nero, Dorothy lemay, vanessa del rio, these women knew how to screw and genuinely loved it they gave good head too really savoring it and they built up the seduction, this **** today I cant enjoy its fake moaning and the chicks look dead and coked out, no soul almost no build up nothing.

Man this jewish woman sue nero she looked so nasty with that face of a real slut could suck, and bone, all natural voluptuous body and one of the best BJ suckers in town

Kay Parker huge saggy natural **** the seductive older woman so caring and so affection too the lonely milf housewife

Comment

active (ish)
      dillion harper, got that girl next doorvibe but knows how to get down. them ******* are incredible. no sag and 100 % natural

august ames, pure DSLs and a crazy body

rio hamasaki, insane body and non stop energy

shae summers, rayveness (atg milf), sarah stone, gianna micheals (ugly but has that body)...not a fan of fake ****

retired
      70's, 80's
      kay parker, c canyon, t lords, h wilder, d cousteau, seka, desiree west, j lorraine, ebony ayes, lois ayers, nina hartly, venesa del rio, v hart.....

edit....hard to find pg13 rated pics, and that shltty 4 image limit is gay.
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-27-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

you're still jerking off too ****, what are you, fcking 14 years old...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I only get off on 80s ****s

Kay parker, Honey wilder, Sue Nero, Dorothy lemay, vanessa del rio, these women knew how to screw and genuinely loved it they gave good head too really savoring it and they built up the seduction, this **** today I cant enjoy its fake moaning and the chicks look dead and coked out, no soul almost no build up nothing.

Man this jewish woman sue nero she looked so nasty with that face of a real slut could suck, and bone, all natural voluptuous body and one of the best BJ suckers in town

Kay Parker huge saggy natural **** the seductive older woman so caring and so affection too the lonely milf housewife
          Ugh wtf. That jew ***** looks gross

Comment

Vicky Vette - milf

Comment

Yua Aida

Akiho "Acky" Yoshizawa

There's a lot more videos of Acky out there (thousands) but Yua to me is the most beautiful girl I ever saw in AV. How they got her to do it i'll never know!

Comment

Rita Faltoyano is the ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Ugh wtf. That jew ***** looks gross
                  she looks better in videos. even still, she had a solid body.

you want ugly, sharon mitchell fits the bill (my eyes cant handle posting a pic, sry).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    she looks better in videos. even still, she had a solid body.

you want ugly, sharon mitchell fits the bill (my eyes cant handle posting a pic, sry).
                    Lmao ill research both

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Lmao ill research both
                      mitchell can pass for pawns 1st tranny.

Comment

Working...
                      X