Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alts that you wanted to create but didn't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Alts that you wanted to create but didn't?

First of all, I've never created alt on here because I dont have time to make one. Hell, i barely post on my only account let alone another fake one but I have thought about funny ones that I would make if I did make one. Let's discuss them here if you have any.

The one i really thought about making was a gender fluid alt where I demanded posters to identify me as a he or she whenever I see fit. I thought it would make for some good banter and what not, also making fun of how society is treating this issue.

What about you guys?

My alt got banned for "racism" because some butthurt admins like to power trip.

Comment

This thread reminded me that I wanted to make this alt.

Comment

Kinda wanted to make a ridiculously racist Hulk Hogan alt a few years ago.

Would have posted in all caps and ended each one with BROTHER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

That would have been fantastic.

I'd also make a Gouki alt, and just say all of his one liners.

MESSATSU.

Comment

I actually wanted to make an alt called 'Ray Donovan' and troll Floyd fans for a couple of weeks leading up to the fight.

For those who don't know Ray Donovan is Irish, a criminal, has a son named Conor and father who likes black women.

Next time.

Comment

They banned my Monaco slim alt

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Uh oh. Just wait till siablo sees this post...

Comment

Originally posted by PK Dionysus Alt View Post

That would have been fantastic.

I'd also make a Gouki alt, and just say all of his one liners.

MESSATSU.
                  Yeah, the plan was to have actually three alts. Racist Hogan, Kamala the Ugandan Giant, and Mr. Fuji.

Racist Hogan, under the screen name of Cocaine Biceps, would go on a racist tirade. Kamala would reply in a series of clicks and Morse code type deals, and Mr Fuji would translate in broken FOB English.

Too much effort for a couple hours of fun.

Comment

Cottosfatfriend .. with an avi of Cottos fat friend jumping in the swimming pool. You remember that shyt?

Got the idea from 24/7 when Cotto was gonna fight Manny I believe. Name was not appropriate according to the mods/ site. Wanted to troll all the maricones talking smaCk about Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X