Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Blacks Get Timed Served For Their Crimes Since They Have 400 YEARS BACK TIME?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    the bold is def. true.

both my parents were born outside of the US and spoke no english and now they both speak broken english and both run their own businesses and have multiple cars.

my next door neighbor is also a mexican immigrant who barely speaks english but he has the biggest house on our street and multiple cars for his kids and he's still a very humble person,he owns his own plumbing company. the wife is also a mexican immigrant and she's a stay at home wife (i think) but htey live a really good life.
    All you need in this world is hard work and intelligence. In that order. If you have both, you are garunteed to be a millionaire. But if you have one, you are still well off.

If you have neither, then you will use that laziness and lack of intelligence to put your mind in a world of delusion. Blaming everyone but yourself for your problems.

Asians and white people understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      All you need in this world is hard work and intelligence. In that order. If you have both, you are garunteed to be a millionaire. But if you have one, you are still well off.

If you have neither, then you will use that laziness and lack of intelligence to put your mind in a world of delusion. Blaming everyone but yourself for your problems.

Asians and white people understand that.
      Not just Asians and whites. Hardworking people are the same everywhere.

Opportunities are not the same everywhere, it comes down to hard work meeting opportunity or creating opportunity.

Comment

Absolutely! Brilliant idea! Time served and they get to leave this prison of the USA and return to freedom in Africa

Comment

atrocities were committed on their ancestors but thats the case for many communities throughout history. it doesnt excuse any crimes they commit now

Comment

So I guess we are opening the doors to EVERY race on the planet since every race on the planet were slaves at some point in history. Should Africa pay reparations to black Americans for all of the slaves they owned and traded to European traders?

How about they just don't commit any crimes and they won't go to prison?
            Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 08-22-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
              Should Blacks Get Timed Served For Their Crimes Since They Have 400 YEARS BACK TIME?

When you get sentenced for a crime say 100 days, but you already been in jail 120 days that means you have back time 120 days worth, so basically time served you are free to go.

Makes sense to me.
              I think so.

Comment

Most black ppl alive today have served 0 years as slaves. They are born free. If there were still slaves alive today then they should get leniency but not the brats born right now.

And for black people saying they're still held back because of slavery thats complete bs. There are immigrants that come here with literally ZERO and they work their asses off and buy houses and multiple cars in less than a decade. Infact the Chinese and East Indians are the richest demographic in America. Even more than white. So much for "institutionalised racism".

Black people are only keeping themselves down.
                Spot on, I agree

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post

When you get sentenced for a crime say 100 days, but you already been in jail 120 days that means you have back time 120 days worth, so basically time served you are free to go.

Makes sense to me.
                  What the **** does this mean? What does 400 years ago have to do with a person committing a crime today?

FOH with this pollution!

Comment

Most black ppl alive today have served 0 years as slaves. They are born free. If there were still slaves alive today then they should get leniency but not the brats born right now.

And for black people saying they're still held back because of slavery thats complete bs. There are immigrants that come here with literally ZERO and they work their asses off and buy houses and multiple cars in less than a decade. Infact the Chinese and East Indians are the richest demographic in America. Even more than white. So much for "institutionalised racism".

Black people are only keeping themselves down.
                    this right here!

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                      What the **** does this mean? What does 400 years ago have to do with a person committing a crime today?

FOH with this pollution!
                      WTF you doing posting here your gonna be late for your Klan meeting your racist Piece of shit!

Comment

Working...
                      X