National Anthem Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    What's that issue?

Red- Utter tosh! I went there for a valid reason. If you don't like what Kap did, you should go to country that citizens can't express unpopular decision, because America is not for you.
    You know the issue, the red part is true isn't it?

What you need to do is take yo' old sales-a$$ to buy some Powerball tickets, so you can at least try to get a rich life. Leave minorities alone. They are not the ones holding you back.
    Powerball tickets are a tax on the stupid, I am not really a fan. Ironically minorities seem to think I am the one holding them back through white supremacy, strange no?

Comment

Damn Jim Raynor, is so mad over a grown man deciding whether to sit, stand, or kneel for the national anthem. It's one thing to have an opinion but this guy is literally writing 80% of the posts on this thread

I wipe my balls with the flag and the anthem. I was born in the U.S. by luck and everyone else born here as well. Those kids in some poor thirld country could have been us but we just got lucky.

I never understood this crazy national pride that goes on in the U.S. and the sacred worship of a flag that was probably made in China. A few years ago their was a big controversy about how most of the flags that flew over government buildings were made in China that really shows how important a ****ing piece of paper is.

Who cares about a ****ing song also? Seriously, when kap initially protested the anthem I didn't think it would become a big deal didn't know think that most of Americans would get butt hurt over a flag and a song.

P.S.
      the military doesn't own the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Damn Jim Raynor, is so mad over a grown man deciding whether to sit, stand, or kneel for the national anthem. It's one thing to have an opinion but this guy is literally writing 80% of the posts on this thread

I wipe my balls with the flag and the anthem. I was born in the U.S. by luck and everyone else born here as well. Those kids in some poor thirld country could have been us but we just got lucky.

I never understood this crazy national pride that goes on in the U.S. and the sacred worship of a flag that was probably made in China. A few years ago their was a big controversy about how most of the flags that flew over government buildings were made in China that really shows how important a ****ing piece of paper is.

Who cares about a ****ing song also? Seriously, when kap initially protested the anthem I didn't think it would become a big deal didn't know think that most of Americans would get butt hurt over a flag and a song.

P.S.

You wipe your balls and a$$ with the flag, is that what you're saying? Do you do that after or before you collect your welfare check?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          You wipe your balls and a$$ with the flag, is that what you're saying? Do you do that after or before you collect your welfare check?
          Damn,you buried that mutha****a cuz

Comment

I usually humm along with it.

Comment

No one is shocked about a white nationalist taking that stance.
              It's actually a Game of Thrones reference so...

But white nationalism, doe. White nationalism seems to be on your mind 24/7, does it really effect you that much as someone living in Jamaica? Do you hold resentment towards white people because you got deported?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                It's actually a Game of Thrones reference so...

But white nationalism, doe. White nationalism seems to be on your mind 24/7, does it really effect you that much as someone living in Jamaica? Do you hold resentment towards white people because you got deported?
                He thinks he is being judged when he deals with a white salesman. I don't think he enjoys whites too much.

Comment

He thinks he is being judged when he deals with a white salesman. I don't think he enjoys whites too much because they don't take minority issues like white supremacy and police brutality more seriously.
                  He's an odd one. Always creeping into American politics threads accusing people of being white nationalists. I think I'd be upset if I lived in a 3rd world country like him though. Maybe that's where it's coming from.

Comment

You know the issue, the red part is true isn't it?

Powerball tickets are a tax on the stupid, I am not really a fan. Ironically minorities seem to think I am the one holding them back through white supremacy, strange no?
                    What's the issue? Remind me again.
                    America is a vast country. So there are parts that the red part is true and areas where the red part isn't true.

The Georgia Lottery helps with education scholarships so that's an okay tax. The only way you can hold back minorities is when you vote. You a salesman. They give you instructions and you do it whenever you come in contact with them. So you get back at them by voting for policies that affect them. Like when you were against ACA. You don't even make that much money for that tax to affect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post

P.S.
                      Amen.............

Comment

Working...
                      X