Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should the USA changed its culture for the minorities?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is how i feel about the muslims over here, if the muslim way of life is so good then ****ing stay in a muslim country and not come over to a christian one. unfortunately if we want a pint of stella and some pork scratchings we will ****ing have them without your say so, whether allah likes it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I don't know how old you are but if you live a couple more decades white people will no longer be over 50% of the population. Then a couple decades after that they'll become minorities all together. So your grandkids or great grandkids will be minorities.
      lol @ you life when your white hippie babysitters/protectors are gone and you have to compete on an even playing field. You're utterly ****ed.
      Last edited by ////; 08-20-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Do you honestly believe black people will be better off without whites?

What is life like in countries with few or no whites like Haiti, the Congo and Kenya?

SMDH

WTF. Why would you post that?

How do you feel about whites that kidnap, rape and mo le st children and leave them in the basement for years at a time?

I'm sure I can post some savagery from European countries along with atrocities commited by whites.

Mussolini was a savage beast.

No one wants to live in a world like the vids you posted. But to say Africa is the only place where stuff like that takes place is a lie.

In Mexico they chop off heads and leave them in the streets for all to see. In Brazil they cut off ears and penis's before they put you in acid.

Jeffrey Dahmer liked to keep body parts in the fridge before eating them.

Come on man

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          SMDH

WTF. Why would you post that?

How do you feel about whites that kidnap, rape and mo le st children and leave them in the basement for years at a time?

I'm sure I can post some savagery from European countries along with atrocities commited by whites.

Mussolini was a savage beast.

No one wants to live in a world like the vids you posted. But to say Africa is the only place where stuff like that takes place is a lie.

In Mexico they chop off heads and leave them in the streets for all to see. In Brazil they cut off ears and penis's before they put you in acid.

Jeffrey Dahmer liked to keep body parts in the fridge before eating them.

Come on man
          The difference is that the above videos show it's done openly in the street by people in African countries and Haiti, while such atrocities are done only by the worst criminals in other places.

Comment

The difference is that the above videos show it's done openly in the street by people in African countries and Haiti, while such atrocities are done only by the worst criminals in other places.
            Do I need to show the gore videos from Mexico or Russia showing similarities?

I remember seeing a video from China where they were purposely putting new born babies in the middle of the street to be run over by cars for population control. Sad thing is the cars would run them over and keep going. Citizens would see children or babies in the road and keep going about their business. What savages those Chinese are. Why not post those vids?
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-20-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Daily thread by whiny ass *******, complaining about people complaining about something.

Comment

Do I need to show the gore videos from Mexico or Russia showing similarities?
                Some criminals do atrocious stuff everywhere.

But the people in Russia and Mexico don't burn alive on busy streets some poor hungry bastards who stole a bag of potatoes.

Comment

But the people in Russia and Mexico don't burn alive on busy streets some poor hungry bastards who stole a bag of potatoes.
                  What if I told you they were killed for more silly stuff than stealing potatoes. What would you say?

Comment

Do you know why he was killed in the general public by a bunch of savages?

Ever heard of James Byrd Jr?
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-20-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Do you know why he was killed in the general public by a bunch of savages?

My god! My god! That's very graphic. What kind of creature would do that to someone?

Comment

Working...
                      X