Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dick Gregory, civil rights activist and comedian, dead at 84

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The type of sensationalist conspiracy theory stuff has really exploded since the Y2K bull****.t and the meteoric rise of Alex Jones and his ilk. I've often wondered if people like Alex Jones and the like weren't actually working for the Gov't as a way to further confuse the narrative of any given situation or event.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
      The type of sensationalist conspiracy theory stuff has really exploded since the Y2K bull****.t and the meteoric rise of Alex Jones and his ilk. I've often wondered if people like Alex Jones and the like weren't actually working for the Gov't as a way to further confuse the narrative of any given situation or event.
      Alex Jones working for the government would in itself be sensationalist conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Alex Jones working for the government would in itself be sensationalist conspiracy theory.
        My point is he is never right. Ever. No matter what happens, according to him and his 'sources' it's always a false flag event, a Gov't coverup or any number of things connected to the US Gov't or his ominous 'NWO'.

A case could very well be made that Alex Jones conducts psyops type stuff to confuse and muddle an already confused situation. All the evidence is there to suggest such a thing.

Comment

My point is he is never right. Ever. No matter what happens, according to him and his 'sources' it's always a false flag event, a Gov't coverup or any number of things connected to the US Gov't or his ominous 'NWO'.

A case could very well be made that Alex Jones conducts psyops type stuff to confuse and muddle an already confused situation. All the evidence is there to suggest such a thing.
          I certainly wouldn't put it past him to work for the government as I'm sure they conduct psyops and have media mouth pieces to spread disinformation.

But even suggesting that the government does psyops would cause some people to call you a conspiracy theorist and blow you off.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't put it past him to work for the government as I'm sure they conduct psyops and have media mouth pieces to spread disinformation.

But even suggesting that the government does psyops would cause some people to call you a conspiracy theorist and blow you off.
            Of course, you're right. It has always befuddled me that millions of people will latch onto a lot of over the top theories but suggesting something definitely in the realm of the probable makes people roll their eyes.

I saw something not too long ago that discussed pretty much everything presented to the American public had some sort of propaganda/psyops element to it. Which, I wouldn't doubt considering how many people patently ignore current events in favor or the latest celebrity gossip or reality show.
            Last edited by Hawkins; 08-29-2017, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Of course, you're right. It has always befuddled me that millions of people will latch onto a lot of over the top theories but suggesting something definitely in the realm of the probable makes people roll their eyes.

I saw something not too long ago that discussed pretty much everything presented to the American public had some sort of propaganda/psyops element to it. Which, I wouldn't doubt considering how many people patently ignore current events in favor or the latest celebrity gossip or reality show.
              For the record I don't think what I was arguing with siablo14 is over the top, though.

I was talking with him about how companies are used as fronts by the elite, and showed him how Monsanto has ties to the Rothschilds. And in the process of doing that I stumble upon another possible front company in Freescale Semiconductor who has ties to both the Rothschilds AND the Rockefellers.

It couldn't have been a more perfect coincidence to prove my point.

Comment

For the record I don't think what I was arguing with siablo14 is over the top, though.

I was talking with him about how companies are used as fronts by the elite, and showed him how Monsanto has ties to the Rothschilds. And in the process of doing that I stumble upon another possible front company in Freescale Semiconductor who has ties to both the Rothschilds AND the Rockefellers.

It couldn't have been a more perfect coincidence to prove my point.
                I don't doubt one bit that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Astor's, DuPonts, or any of those groups/families are heavily involved in controlling the world as it were. What I do doubt is the fashion in which they do. I think out there conspiracy theorizing serves the interests of the powers-that-be by making their real transgressions seem tame in comparison

I have always believed that a lot of the conspiracy type stuff thrown out into the world implicating them is indeed misinformation thus making people follow false leads and false narratives. I just don't think these people do anything that can be remotely connected to them.

I also truly believe that anyone who truly connects them or figures out the truth of their involvement is actually killed. Take Michael Ruppert for example. I don't buy into everything he reported but I do believe he uncovered a lot of things that they wanted kept silent and in the end I think he paid for it with his life. I may very well be wrong but that is my belief. I have always been of the opinion that most of these 'truthers' are either working for the G or being fed info from them.
                Last edited by Hawkins; 08-29-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Yes, and that's a sad historical fact. Those two were instrumental in clearing the path of security, as well as other obstacles to make the assassination possible then they were of vital importance to the cover up that followed. Afterwards Jesse Jackson used the unfortunate murder of a truly great man to catapult himself into a position that gave the US Gov't sway over the civil rights movement as it were.

He is one of the most disingenuous individuals who claims to represent the African American community as well as being a complete dirt bag and traitor to the community he vows to defend.
                  Steve Cokely made a lot of good points about Jesse Jackson.

Comment

By the way, siablo14...the Carlyle Group is a fairly well known example of the military-industrial complex. They have ties to Bush Sr, Bush Jr, George Soros, James Baker III and the Bin Laden family.

Based on that track record I went ahead and did a quick Google search on TPG Group Holdings just now. And look what I found: TPG Capital purchased the brokerage Cushman & Wakefield two years ago.
                    http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article...hman-wakefield

The significance of that? Between 1976 and 2007 Cushman & Wakefield was owned by the Rockefeller Group.
                    http://www.cushmanwakefield.us/en/ab...mpany-history/
                    Share a link that links all those families to the Carlyle group.

Comment

I don't doubt one bit that the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Astor's, DuPonts, or any of those groups/families are heavily involved in controlling the world as it were. What I do doubt is the fashion in which they do. I think out there conspiracy theorizing serves the interests of the powers-that-be by making their real transgressions seem tame in comparison

I have always believed that a lot of the conspiracy type stuff thrown out into the world implicating them is indeed misinformation thus making people follow false leads and false narratives. I just don't think these people do anything that can be remotely connected to them.

I also truly believe that anyone who truly connects them or figures out the truth of their involvement is actually killed. Take Michael Ruppert for example. I don't buy into everything he reported but I do believe he uncovered a lot of things that they wanted kept silent and in the end I think he paid for it with his life. I may very well be wrong but that is my belief. I have always been of the opinion that most of these 'truthers' are either working for the G or being fed info from them.
                      Say more on Michael Ruppert.

Comment

Working...
                      X